Carolina Flooring & Carpet Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2723 Savanah Hills Dr

Matthews, NC 28105

We are a family owned and operated company located in Matthews, Cary, and now Wilmington North Carolina. We believe in developing relationships with our customers by providing great service, selection, and pricing. We do what we say we will do when we say we will do it. We don't spend big bucks on a showroom or advertising, thus keeping our overhead low and passing the savings on to our customers. Therefore, we rely on our satisfied customers to spread the word about the work that we do....

flooring (43)carpet installation (38)hardwood flooring (22)tile installation (1)

09/08/2020

Could not have been happier with the team at Carolina Flooring. Willing to look at a refinish option that the other companies would not even try. On time, easy and prompt communication. The work turned out even better than I thought. 10/10 would use again and recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinish Flooring

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2020

Thanks so much for the review. It was great to be able to bring your floors back to life instead of disposing of them!

06/23/2020

They showed up as promised, did an excellent job on the flooring, pricing was reasonable. Great company to work with, and I would definitely use them again for future clients.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Luxury vinyl plank flooring installed throughout home

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2020

06/18/2020

Perfectly. Looks great, fair price and perfect installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wall to wall carpet

CATEGORY carpet installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2020

01/11/2020

It went quickly and was well done. I could not have asked for more . The decisions on the choice of carpet and flooring were simplified by knowledgeable professionals. The workers were on time and worked efficiently and thoughtfully and the process was smooth and completed in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpeting in two bedrooms and a stairway. New flooring in a den and master bath.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2019

11/20/2019

I searched far and wide in our area for the best flooring company, and we found it. If you're currently on the hunt, let me save you the hassle of researching - I whole-heartedly recommend choosing to work with Carolina Flooring! Jimmy was a pleasure to work with from start to finish; he was honest and quickly answered every question we had, their prices are incredibly competitive, and the install...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
old flooring removed and vinyl plank flooring installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2019

Thanks so much for the review. It is so awesome to hear kind words from our customers. Jimmy, is definitely the best! Enjoy the holidays on your new floors, Randee Sinopoli

08/26/2019

Randee was a pleasure to work with. She and her installation crew were very professional and personable. Our move from NJ to NC area was a little less stressful as she took time to guide us in matching our needs with the many many carpet options available. The day of installation her crew was on time, professional and clean. Her pricing was comparable to area competitors but it was her personable ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
wall to wall carpeting in Master Bedroom and two Guest rooms

CATEGORY carpet installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2019

Thanks so much for the nice review. I really enjoy helping people from out of town get their new home move in ready. I am so glad that your move went well!

08/19/2019

It went fantastic. Randee was super easy to work with and was accommodating with our schedule. The work was done quickly and well. She contacted us promptly with any questions or concerns she had before making any decisions with the floors. Would definitely recommend to friends and family for hire!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement Carpet & Hardwood Refinishing

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring,hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2019

Thanks for the kind words. It was a pleasure helping you get your new home move in ready!

07/26/2019

Everything was as good as it gets and exactly what you hope for when looking to redo your home's flooring. Randee was very good with walking us thru our options and her crews workmanship is flawless. We went with premium LVP downstairs and carpet upstairs and on the stairs. The installs (up & down) were scheduled on separate days with a couple days in between for us to adjust.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
udpated flooring in 2800sqft, 2-story home - installed premium lvp downstairs and carpet on stairs & upstairs

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2019

Thanks so much for the review. It was a pleasure working with you. I wish you the best of luck in the sale of your awesome home!

06/21/2019

THe project was professionally bid and the representative was very knowledgeable and a delight to have in my home. I chose to do business with another company, however, it was a very close call and I had personal references from the local supplier and did not on Carolina Flooring. I am positive that Carolina Flooring would do excellent work and I am buying a new home and will give them a try on my...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair a Hardwood Floor for water damage and pet stains + Carpet roughly 2,000 square feet

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring,hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2019

03/21/2019

Jimmy at Carolina Flooring was great to work with! He responded quickly to any questions I had and it was super easy to schedule appointments around my schedule. I received a quote within the same day he did measurements. He was knowledgeable about his product and was able to educate me on exactly what product I would be getting and how the process of installation would go. He kept me up to date d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
LVP Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2019

Carpet Sales, Installation, Repair. Ceramic Tile. Concrete - Stamped & Decorative. Flooring Sales, Installation, Repair. Hardwood Flooring Sales, Installation, Refinishing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available, PayPal