Advanced Home Remodeling, Inc

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since November 2012

I am the owner and operator of Advanced Home Remodeling, INC. I am licensed and insured in general contracting and all of my work and business has been solely built on references from satisfied clients. This is an OWNER SUPERVISED company. I am personally on every job from start to finish. My motto is "When any old "crew" just won't do." I look forward to serving you!...

N/A
Neighborly Concrete

Neighborly Concrete provides homeowners with renovating, repairing and upgrading their residential concrete for their homes. Everything from crack repairs in driveways to decorative patios, Neighborly Concrete does it all. We are a small business that tries to work with homeowners needs and cure customer concerns with healthy and helpful relationships.

07/02/2020

Mike was great to work with on this project. He removed our old cabinets. Installed new cabinets with under mount lighting, new back splash, and new countertops. Updated the peninsula from 2 levels to enlarge it to counter level and expand the surface area. Mike keep us in the loop the entire project. He completed on time and was great to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel

CATEGORY contractors,countertops,drywall,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

05/26/2020

Mike did a beautiful stone arch between our kitchen and living room and also put in a transom window in our laundry room. Great work, communicated throughout the whole project, listened to what we wanted and offered ideas and guidance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stone Arch and Transform Window

CATEGORY masonry,windows

11/01/2013

Mike built an above average pool deck! Originally I wanted a composite deck because I didn't want to have to maintain it. But after talking to him and a few other people, decided against it. They tend to warp and in the full sun are impossible to walk on. Plus it's a lot more expensive so I decided to use several coats of Cabots stain on premium decking. He used a nail system where you don't see t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a deck put on to my new above ground pool that wasn't "ordinary" and he offered some great suggestions and ideas of which I used and glad I did!

CATEGORY decks

07/22/2013

Exactly what we wanted and more!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike build our screen room and it was exactly what we wanted. He made suggestions that enhanced our vision and we will use him again.

CATEGORY decks

All phases of home improvement. Kitchens, bathrooms, extensions, basements, custom media rooms, "man caves", garage conversions, tile & masonry, painting, drywall, flooring, porches, custom furniture, trim, mantles, windows, doors, roofing. No job is too big, small or last minute!

Electrical or plumbing. I only use licensed and insured sub contractors.

Check, Visa, PayPal