4 Quality Homes

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since December 2016

Awards & Badges

4851 Weddington-Matthews Rd

Matthews, NC 28104

Owner operated. Over 20 years of experience. Complete handyman and home repair services. No job too big or too small. (704) 264-9677 ...

handyman (66)door installation (13)woodworking (12)drywall (11)plumbers (7)tile installation (7)home remodeling (6)window replacement (6)flooring (6)interior painting (3)roofing (1)hardwood floors (1)

03/04/2021

Denis and his brothers have done previous work for me. That was installing a new a/c unit in the garage to allow work to be done in hot weather. The crew finds solutions other places/specialists could not envision. They arrive on time, take little time for lunch, work with my health issues and clean up well. Thorough, honest, amenable, fair priced. To date, all requests I have made were fulfilled....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Den window repair / install new sink / install new lighting in powder room and in front of home / add electrical outlets and install circuit breakers

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,replacement windows,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2021

Thank You so much for your kind review!

03/08/2020

We would hire Denis and Vlad to come back and work at our home any time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tore up 1, 300 sq ft wood laminate flooring and laid down tile including herringbone pattern in our entryway. Tore up the old staircase and put in a new one. Installed shiplap on the fireplace wall.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring contractor,handyman service,woodworking,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2020

Photo for 4 Quality Homes - 4851 Weddington-Matthews Rd, Matthews, NC - 38432244

Thank You so much for your kind review 🙏🏻

01/13/2020

Excellent, can't say enough about how happy we are with the project results! Thank you for all your efforts!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refurbished our front door

CATEGORY handyman service,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2020

Photo for 4 Quality Homes - 4851 Weddington-Matthews Rd, Matthews, NC - 38326884

Thank You so much for Your fantastic review!

12/01/2019

Denis was superb! His work was unparalleled. He not only EXCEEDED ALL EXPECTATIONS, he set new ones for us. Denis was the consummate professional. He was very conscientious, and Denis is an ideas-man who can explain a thought in great detail and then achieve the same, and is very solutions-oriented. He has amazing attention to detail! He is able to synthesize directions and get the job right the f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Numerous large and small projects, from interior/exterior paint to frame-out/drywall and custom completion of kitchen cabinets, including custom cabinet surround for wall oven and crown moulding, etc.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,woodworking,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2019

Thank You so much for Your kind and outstanding review!

07/28/2019

Went great Denis did an outstanding job, Showed up on time and went right to work, kept work area clean Best contractor we gave ever worked with

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
regrout master shower recauk kitchen countertop recauk around guest shower clean out exhaust fan replace aluminum trim around window and door

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2019

07/24/2019

He came out to look at the job and gave me an estimate. I hired him on 5/21/19. He scheduled a start date for the work, then proceeded to give me the run-around when that date came and went, along with multiple other rescheduled start dates. He continued to come up with excuses for not showing up. I finally realized I was wasting my time. I expect that he would not hesitate to treat other customer...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired this individual to replace 2 doors at my residence, but he never showed up to work.

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2019

Thank you so much for your review. (Guilty asked to reschedule twice no excuses)

04/10/2019

We are ecstatic with the new window. Denis was very diligent in making sure the repair was done to the best standards, including replacing more of the framework than originally thought would be needed. Denis was on time, very clean, and always kept us in the loop with the progress until it was completed. I can comfortably say that Denis is my go-to handyman going forward. We already have a list of...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace window with rotten window sill.

CATEGORY handyman service,replacement windows,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2019

Photo for 4 Quality Homes - 4851 Weddington-Matthews Rd, Matthews, NC - 37811122

Thank you so much for your kind review.

12/04/2018

Denis did a very good job. Denis' hourly rate was very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upgraded five toilets in my home

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2018

03/05/2018

Dennis was more than fair and very helpful. Not only did he fix what I needed but gave me ideas of other options. I am considering hiring him for more things! Thanks Dennis!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a floor molding replace, flood lights replaced, Dry wall Repaired etc.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,hardwood floor,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2018

03/04/2018

Great. Denis arrived right on time and walked through the things I wanted done, giving me time estimates along the way to determine if it could all be completed during the 4 hour package I had purchased. He provided helpful suggestions/options for some of the issues and then went with me to get the supplies to make sure I was getting what I really wanted. This was especially helpful because I had ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several small items - identify wiring for surround sound previously installed when home was built and install speakers, move curtain rods, replace weather stripping on multiple doors, close gap in garage door frame causing a draft, fix doors not closing properly, install door stops and patch holes, cracks and nail pops in walls.

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2018

Thank you so much for your kind review!

Complete handyman services performed by the owner.