On Call Home Inspections

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160930

97 Scarlett Ridge Drive

Marshall, NC 28753

On Call Home Inspections is located in the Asheville, NC area and serves Hendersonville, Waynesville, Leicester, Swannanoa, Hoopers Creek, Upper Hominy, and Reems Creek areas. Counties served include Buncombe, Henderson, Rutherford, McDowell, Yancey, Madison, Haywood,and Transylvania County....

home inspection (19)radon testing (7)

12/10/2018

Tom Langford did a great job, easy to talk to and a well documented report w photos included. Transmitted digitally too. He also pulled and dropped off a water sample for testing at a laboratory. Radon testing as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house pre-purchase Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2018

06/06/2018

Based the findings, I probably won't buy this home. But I do plan to buy, and will use OCHI when I do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A thorough inspection.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2018

11/06/2017

Tom is a joy to work with! He is prompt, professional, and he quickly gave us detailed reports complete with pictures and arrows. He even provided a discount since we were having 2 homes inspected. We would definitely use On Call Home Inspections again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed 2 homes inspected and radon tested, one right after the other. One home is for my 82 year old mother-in-law and the other home is for my husband and me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2017

10/10/2017

T0m is the best home inspector we have ever worked with! We have used "On Call" to inspect two homes. We were constrained by time and got his name from our realtor. I was initially concerned about a possible conflict of interest. If his work came on referral from realtors would he be willing to possibly offend a realtor by giving an unbiased report that might hurt or stop a sale (in the case of a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pre-Purchase Home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2017

MM [Member Name Removed], Wow! What a nice review! Thank you again for your business. I hope that all went well with the second home. I am always available if you ever need anything in the future. Sincerely, Tom

02/27/2017

Tom Langford was prompt in returning my initial call and all follow-up calls and emails. He answered all of my questions and helped me decide which of his inspection services were appropriate in my situation. I received the report later the same day as the inspection. The report was thorough and he took the time to answer all questions about his report. I would definitely use Tom's services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House inspections for home purchase

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2017

Thank you for your feedback [Member Name Removed]! I enjoyed working for you and hope that you find exactly what you want! Tom

07/17/2016

Excellent experience. Tom was very available to talk on phone, via text, email, etc. Was able to get an inspection scheduled fast. Did a very detailed job, and spent a lot of time at the home finding the important issues. Also provided the detailed inspection report later that same day--after wrapping up at the house around 7pm! Was very easy to work with, and when I needed some special forms, he ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a home inspection for a foreclosed home we were buying

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2016

01/15/2016

Tom was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was punctual and efficient, yet thoroughly inspected the house and covered everything with us. He paid close attention to details and ensured that he pointed out everything - even those items that are not an issue - just so we would know. He was great with communication and I thought his pricing was very reasonable. I would recommend Tom to anyone purc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He inspected a house we were looking to purchase.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2015

12/01/2015

Great - extremely thorough.  Would definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tom did a complete home inspection in advance of putting my house on the market.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2015

09/28/2015

Tom arrived early and promptly got to work.  I was impressed from the start at how knowledgeable he is --  both with the nature of this kind of house and North Carolina law.   I'm not experienced with this sort of home and he put me at ease, answering all questions  thoroughly and patiently.  He was up on the roof,  in every nook and cranny inside and crawled all over underneath, explainng the new...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was a very comprehensive inspection of a manufactured home I'm buying....inside and out...top to bottom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2015

09/08/2015

Tom was great. Throughout the process he was consistently available by phone for questions. I really appreciated that he went the extra mile to work on labor day weekend! Thorough and work well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completed a home inspection, along with radon and water testing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2015

Pre-purchase, new construction, pre-warranty expiration, investor property & pre-listing Inspections.