A & E Electric LLC

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since May 2012

I am a small electrical business. I do a lot of sub contracting, as well as a lot of one on one with home owners. I am a one man show, which helps me to give customers any help they may need....

Lloyd's Electric Service Inc.

Established in 1982, Lloyd's Electric Service has grown into one of the top electrical contractor companies in the region. Our company offers residential, commercial and industrial electric services, alternative energy solutions, preventative maintenance, and fiber optics installations. Our commitment to our customers and community is apparent through our efficient and high quality work. During our storied history,we have become experienced in a broad range of markets.

06/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service on recall

11/05/2012

Andrew is persistent and careful and doesn't get in a hurry. When he gives you a price quote for a job, he sticks to it. We were pleased enough with his work that we had him back a few weeks later for another small job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Andrew installed an electrical box for a ceiling fan in the living room of our home (which was not wired for overhead lighting), and set it up so that the light and the fan were on separate switches. On the same trip, he also moved a double outlet from inside a wall (long story) to the side of a bookcase and did a very neat job of it.

07/15/2012

Very well. He made sure of the exact placement by asking me what I wanted and the locations of each item.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Kist wired a room for a basboard heater with a programmable thermostat. He was subcontracted by my contractor so I did not pay him for his services.

05/18/2012

.They very knowledgable and professional. They a re safety oriented. Good communication and they return phone calls and they are here when they say they will be and they do really good quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
.I used A & E Electric LLC to rewiring 8% of our house.

CATEGORY electrician

I offer services on new construction, as well as remodel, service calls, and commercial work