Davis Towing & Recovery

Founded 1969 • Angie's List since June 2010

Not Rated| 1 Review

We specialize in Heavy Duty Towing and Recovery-- 24/7-- for Tractors, Trailers, & Equipment-- Wreck Site Cleanup-- Secure Storage Facility-- Heavy Duty Tractor and Trailer Repairs--...

HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT

Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.com

Award 2019
Offers by HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT on Angie's List

11/25/2010

They hauled my truck in and found out it was a quick fix so they only charged me for the towing bill. Great service overall. A+

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY towing

Towing & Recovery-- Heavy Duty Towing (Short & Long Distance)-- Heavy Duty Recovery-- Wreck Site Cleanups-- Heavy Duty Repairs-- Tractor & Trailer Tires--

Lockouts, Auto Repairs