E-Fix Solutions

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

3990 Kings Cross Rd

Lumberton, NC 28360

Christian owned company specializing in home remodeling including electrical, roofing, painting, flooring, drywall and many more specialized services. With over 100 combined years of experience, my staff will provide an excellent and efficient service. Our fast turnaround time and effective communication skills are our specialty. Once we start a job, we don't take breaks and take pride in quality while respecting your time! See our reviews on Google! Our work ethic and exceptional history speaks for itself. ...

home remodeling (13)home remodeling (4)electrical (7)drywall repair (7)roofing (5)plumbing (4)flooring (4)epoxy flooring (3)sunroom and patio (3)interior painting (3)basement remodeling (2)house painting (2)

09/11/2020

Very professional and organized. Thoroughly satisfied with the entire process and the work looks amazing. Would highly recommend. A+

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2020

09/09/2020

The crew showed up on time and executed the work correctly. They completely cleaned up behind themselves. All the work was completed to my satisfaction. They were very professional. I am going to hire them for future efforts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Corrected some faulty electrical work in a barn on my farm

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2020

Pleasure working for you Mr. [Member Name Removed]!

07/17/2020

The job overall was done okay could have been done a lot better. There were a few oversights that should have been taken care of before the job was completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring Installation

CATEGORY flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2020

Thanks for the review Mrs. [Member Name Removed]. We always strive for satisfaction. If you would've let me know what areas didn't meet your expectations, we would've gladly accommodated your request. Thanks for your business

02/03/2020

Demo, framing and installation of windows and door went well. Installation of siding matched existing siding. The major issue was the trim around all of the windows inside. I was not happy the way they looked all along but I accepted as is, rather than having them completely remove and charge more to correct. Once they finished, I then completely removed all the trim and did it myself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete demo and remodel of porch

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2020

Photo for E-Fix Solutions  - 3990 Kings Cross Rd, Lumberton, NC - 38364768

Thanks for your feedback! We completed numerous walkthroughs to ensure quality and you were satisfied upon completion. Had you communicated unsatisfactory results we could've gladly addressed the concern. Your review is false. WE removed the trim and reinstalled after you were not satisfied with the initial product, which you never showed an example or picture of what you wanted. After breaking th...

11/19/2019

Large multi-faceted job was bid affordable & accurately. Samuel is a hard worker, very knowledgeable & personable. If Lowe's hadn't taken 3 weeks to deliver our picture window, the job would have been completed on time or even early.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General Remodeling

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2019

11/09/2019

Brian and His Team did a fantastic job on creating our outdoor living space. The project was a huge undertaking and on a strict timeline to complete in time for my Wife's Birthday Party. The attention to detail and communication throughout the process made everything low stress. His team even went above and beyond with little details to make the space unique and even more than we had initially pla...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General Remodeling

CATEGORY electrician,remodeling,roofing,siding,sunrooms

11/09/2019

the Job was very nicely done and the undid all the problem from the first person

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman Services

CATEGORY handyman service

11/09/2019

Brian and his team were fantastic and gave us the outdoor living space we've been dreaming of. Their attention to detail and communication throughout the process truly made the process as stress free as possible. The team even went above and beyond adding little extras to make the space truly unique and demonstrated the level of pride they take in their own work. I highly recommend E-Fix Solutions...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General Remodeling

CATEGORY electrician,remodeling,roofing,sunrooms

10/10/2019

Bryan is a man of his word. There was a wall divider I wasn't pleased with and neither was he. He said it would get corrected the next day and it did. As I was walking in I could see a great change in the wall divider. I was pleased. I would definitely get Bryan to do more work for me and the church. Thank you Bryan and please thank your crew.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General Remodeling

CATEGORY electrician,remodeling,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2019

My pleasure!

10/07/2019

I wanted to give a great review. The estimate went well and the pricing seemed fair. The owner indicated he had professionals in each renovation discipline (flooring, cabinets, plumbing, electrical, etc.). I needed LVP installed over concrete, a kitchen cabinet install completion (I tried, I failed), and a minor electrical issue addressed. The workers were nice and prompt. The same guy did floors ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vinyl plank install, cabinet install.

CATEGORY electrician,flooring,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2019

It's unfortunate that we failed to meet your expectations. Upon leaving the property and a final walkthrough we felt like your needs were met based on communication. It is always our goal for 100% satisfaction and if known, we wouldn't have left the site until you were completely satisfied. This particular worker wasn't a licensed electrician and wasn't comfortable completing the electrical work w...

Shower stall installation, bathtub-to-shower conversion, bathtub installation, walk-in bathtub installation, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, bathtub and shower installation, shower panel installation, basement half-bath installation, basement remodeling; interior painting, exterior painting, drywall, roof repair, roof replacement, hardwood flooring installation, LVP flooring installation, vinyl flooring installation. We can take care of your house from the roof to the foundation!

Don't see a service listed--just call us!