Watson Carpet & Tile

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since May 2010

See website for additional service area. Locally owned & operated....

MyNewFloor.com

317  REVIEWS
MyNewFloor.com

A premier flooring company in the Carolinas, MyNewFloor.com was founded by a talented, design savvy professional with 15 years of experience in designing and installing a variety of flooring products. Our company is built on the principles of honesty, quality, craftsmanship, and a sincere effort to provide 100% customer satisfaction! You can be sure that only our professional, knowledgeable and experienced installers will complete all the work for you. We do not sub-contract any of our projects.

Award 2019
Offers by MyNewFloor.com on Angie's List

11/20/2018

Very unhelpful. Won't install tile flooring unless you purchase tile from them. Have zero knowledge of local tile people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tile floor install

08/31/2017

Hasn't been installed yet

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installing hardwood flooring

01/17/2017

Dan Hargrove, who is an installer for this company, was fantastic! Very hard working and detail oriented. Did a great job throughout the house, finished on time, and left no messes. I highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house removed carpet and placed hardwood flooring.

CATEGORY flooring,hardwood floor repair

11/17/2015

I would go there if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Watson Carpet & Tile.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair

05/22/2015

Flooring looks perfect to me. Wife and I both pleased. Super craftsmanship

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Super. Total redo of flooring in bathroom. Very high quality. Last work done in this house was by Big Box Store contractors because I did not check out their contractors which would have been easy to do.    I had a reference for Watson to avoid another train wreck. This reference was from a known high quality source that does work for us.

CATEGORY flooring

Rugs, carpeting, ceramic, countertops, porcelain, restoration, decorative surfaces, flooring accessories, installation materials, laminate floors, stone, veneer, vinyl, resilient, wall coverings, window treatment & wood flooring.

Carpet cleaning