Bugg Busters Exterminators Inc

• Trade License Number
  • 1471PW

2863 NC-27

Lincolnton, NC 28092

If you have pest problems you can turn to the professional services of BUGG BUSTERS . We can help get rid of a variety of unwanted guests in your home from common pests like ants and mice to the more exotic types like bed bugs, black widow spiders and more. We offer a complete service carefully designed to keep environments pest-free and homes, families and pets protected. All pesticides used are proven safe to use and industry approved with no damaging effects to people, residences and furniture. Our services include termite protection, bed bug control, nuisance pests like bats, squirrels , raccoons and snakes just to name a few. Our wildlife removal services are humane. Additional contact name - Gary Ward, Additional e-mail - gward@buggbusters.com, sales@buggbustesr.com Additional phone number for after hours- 704-999-7401...

pest control (7)basement waterproofing (2)

09/05/2019

The service was great, the service technician was efficient, very cheerful and they've done a great job. Very courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They come in and inspected my house for termites.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2019

09/05/2019

The service was outstanding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did bug extermination.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2019

08/12/2017

Worst experience ever! Absolutely no difference the day after treatment. Customer service is even worse than their mosquito spray. Thankfully, Groupon issued a refund as soon as I mentioned "Bug Busters". I'm sure they get complaints all day long.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mosquito Treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2017

I am sorry that you had a bad experience with Groupon!! We don’t use that service and we couldn’t do a Mosquito service for $35.00. We start at $75.00 for a small yard. Just seeing this review for the first time. Gary Ward Owner

03/31/2017

I have been a customer of Bugg Busters Inc. for 15 years. I met the owner Gary Ward at one of my rental homes on the first visit. He was honest and told me that nothing was needed at the home in the area of Termite work. I started using Bugg Busters after that at all my rentals and at my home. Bugg Busters completed waterproofing at my office in Lincolnton last year. I had water pouring in from th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite,Mosquito,Pest Control, Water Proofing and Structual Repair

CATEGORY pest control,basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2017

09/15/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bugg Busters provided a termite inspection and identified some issues in the crawl space that need to be addressed. It is my understanding that they completed the work as specified. Communication with them was not perfect - the phone number appears to be a personal cellphone and the outgoing message did not identify it as belonging to Bugg Busters. Also, the house was for sale at the time of inspection/repairs and Bugg Busters mixed up the buyers and sellers on the invoice. This led to a minor bit of confusion at the closing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2014

03/14/2012

They came and got under my little crawl space and did their job. I will use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Bug Busters for termite control.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2008

06/13/2006

We were very pleased with this company. Everyone was very nice and professional. John Greene did our estimate and was very prompt and informative. We were selling our home and had a very aggressive schedule to do the repairs. We had to remove mold, treat wood, and replace floor joists. After the work was completed the inspector for the buyer re-inspected & found other boards he decided needed repl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed and treated wood for mold and mildew in the crawlspace, installed fan to minimize moisture under the home in the future, replaced and sistered floor joists under the house.

07/07/2003

OVERALL, VERY GOOD WORK. COMMUNICATION BETWEEN SALES AND ACTUAL WORKERS COULD BE IMPROVED. THEY WERE GOOD ABOUT DOING EXTRA SPECIAL ITEMS WE REQUESTED WHEN DOING THE JOB. IN THE END, I WOULD ASK THEM TO DO MORE WORK ON OUR HOME.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
DUG DOWN TO BASEMENT FOOTING, CLEANED & TARRED THE UNEARTHED BASEMENT WALL, APPLIED POLY FILM AND FOAM BOARD. FINISHED BY INSTALLING FRENCH DRAIN. ROUTED DRAINAGE FROM DOWNSPOUTS AND FRENCH DRAIN OUT OF YARD.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

Waterproofing, Ventilation, Mold Inspections, Termite, Pest Control, Nuisance Animal Removal, & Closed Containment Systems.