A-1 Pro Carpet Cleaning

Angie's List since April 2014

Pro Clean Carpet Cleaning is a family-owned carpet cleaning company serving residential and commercial customers in Harnett County and the Fuquay Varina and Angier areas. It is our aim to earn your business with superior customer service and to treat your home as if it was our own. We offer a wide array of cleaning services, including: • Carpet cleaning • Upholstery and fabric cleaning • Pet Stain Removal • Odor control Our commercial carpet cleaning and tile and grout cleaning are very popular services with our business clients, real estate agencies and property managers. Give us a call and ask about our specials!...

Ericson Carpet Cleaning

Family owned and operated by Paul Ericson and his sons. No travel charges. No high pressure add on sales. In business for 25 years. May contact by calling or text 919-285-9545 or go to my website Ericson carpet cleaning.com

06/11/2018

Very well. I was very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning of one room

05/30/2017

Did the work as promised. Professional and did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpets throughout the house.

09/01/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am quite happy with the carpet cleaning company I have used through Angie's List. I think it is A-1 Pro Carpet Cleaning.

07/22/2016

04/01/2016

The owner himself arrived early and was very friendly, professional, and excellent to work with.  He explained everything and answered all my questions.  The dry carpet cleaning worked better on my carpet than any other kind of cleaning I have had in the past, and my carpet looks cleaner than it ever has since new.  I am very pleased and will call on him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He cleaned carpet in 3 rooms plus the hall.  He went above and beyond.

A-1 Pro Carpet Cleaning