Autry Plumbing LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

PO Box 1691

Leicester, NC 28748

A family-owned and -operated business with over 20 years of experience, Autry Plumbing regularly assists customers who live in the Greater Asheville area. Our plumbers are friendly and detail-oriented, and we strive for prompt and thorough project completions. From waterline and bathtub replacements to drain cleaning and water heater installations, we cover it all with the utmost sense of professionalism....

plumbing (44)water softener installation and repair (4)water heater repair and installation (4)drain cleaning (3)

03/28/2019

Albert replaced the main drain line for the kitchen sink, dishwasher, and washing machine in our 1940s house. This was a challenging job for many reasons including larger pipe being required to meet code and having to tie on to a new sewer line in a different location from the original. Albert was very professional and provided multiple options for us to consider. The price was reasonable and he c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced drain line from kitchen sink, dishwasher and washing machine. Tied in to new sewer line, new connection. Replaced utility sink.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2019

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for the nice review. It was a pleasure working with you!

12/23/2018

These guys are great! I thought I had a leak in a pipe but Autry correctly diagnosed the problem and recommended an outfit that could fix it. Great customer service and professionalism. Fair pricing. I will continue to use Autry Plumbing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
leaky piping

CATEGORY plumbing,water softeners,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2018

12/04/2018

Chase was prompt, friendly, courteous and got the work done expediently. I would hire Autry Plumbing again in a heartbeat!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several minor plumbing repairs & installation of a bidet

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2018

07/29/2018

This is the 3rd time I used them over the last few years. They have always done an excellent job, responded quickly, and at a fair price. I highly recommend them. regards, Jim

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
plumbing - 2 issues (plugged drain, low water pressure)

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2018

07/12/2018

He gave a quote significantly lower than anyone else. Did the job as described. Inspection passed first time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water service replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2018

07/09/2018

Technician was punctual, eager to please and performed his work very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Find and fix leak(s) in water line. Found major toilet component leaking; replaced toilet. When a further leak was found, returned and fixed that leak.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2018

Mrs. Whitaker, It seems you were pleased with the service you received and indicated this to me on the phone. So, I do not understand why you rated us an F. If there is a problem please call and I will be happy to try and solve the issue.

06/26/2018

Autry Plumbing is excellent. They called me at open of business on Monday morning and were here before noon. After consulting about the situation, I chose to install a new water heater. He gave me estimate and immediately went off to pick up a new Rheem gas water heater, which was completely installed and heating water by the end of the afternoon that day. As part of the installation he added a "w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of 20 Year-old water heater that had ceased heating the water.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2018

05/27/2018

Arrived on time, actually early. Gave me an honest diagnosis and repaired only what I needed not extra stuff that I didn't need yet. Appreciated them tremendously!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water heater repaired

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2018

05/22/2018

Mr. Autry was very knowledgable and thorough. He gave me exact figures and options.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaky drain

CATEGORY plumbing,water softeners,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2018

05/22/2018

I could not say enough about Mr. Autry. He was incredibly knowledgeable, professional and honest. He gave advice and recommendations and repaired what I needed and was very reasonable. I have used other plumbers in the area and would not use anyone else again. He and his staff are really kind and very genuine people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaky kitchen sink, bath faucet stopper adjustment

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2018

Plumbing, drain cleaning, water heater, softener installation, repair & filtration installation.