STALLINGS PLUMBING HEATING INC

C Rated | 6 Reviews

DELCOR INC

72  REVIEWS
DELCOR INC

Delcor Inc. Has been in business for over 40 years in the Greenville, NC area. We are dedicated to customer satisfaction. We pride ourselves in being "The Service Professionals".

07/26/2013

2009 - left the breaker off ( by the technicians own admission) so I had to call them back out to reset it.A/C worked and there was No charge to push the breaker back in. 2011- while testing the replaced  hot water heater ( i bought my own heater from Lowes), they turned on all the faucets (5) and tubs (3) and a stand up shower. The one technician started taking apart the kitchen faucet, I looked ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2009 - replaced a capicator on my a/c unit  had tp cal them back 2011 - had a hot water heater replaced. 2013- tried to get a/c serviced

05/06/2013

CATEGORY plumbing

12/10/2012

If you ever call them, they are there within the day.  They are ‘A’ all the way.  Their service is excellent.  The reason that I went with Stallings in the first place for my new heat pump was because my neighbor had her air conditioning go out when it was about 90 degrees in her house on a Friday evening.  My neighbor called me and asked me to call some air conditioning companies to help her get ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They sell American Standard heat pumps.  I got a 15 seer.  I went with them because I able to get a better deal on the estimate with this company since they not only had the government rebate, but Stallings also had a factory rebate for the American Standard heat pump.

03/15/2012

I had problems with them. I requested an invoice for tax purposes and it took a year for them to get it to us. But the service man was great. He came out after hours and was efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stallings Plumbing and Heating did some repairs for us.

10/02/2011

See Above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I live in an Historic Home. I asked for them to tighten a toliet to the floor. The seals had shifted and were starting to slightly leak. I ask for an estimate, they said it was $70 PER HOUR.They sent  1 plumber and apprentice to do the work, but the apprentice could not make the seal. The plumber immediately went to buy a seond wax seal and left the novice to do the work on the other toliet downstairs that needed a new ball c***. The apprentice broke the seal on the tank causing a leak. When the plumber returned he worked on the upstair toliet, but he couldn't make the leak stop either after installing a second waxed seal.. He made it worse , by damaging the lead pipe that fit into the wax seal, by rocking the toliet  bending the lip then hammering it chip it out. They couldn't get it to seal. The boss came and said he wanting $1200 to fix the problem by adding a new length of pipe about 5 feet long under the floor and downstairs in the wall. He said the lead pipe was hand made and needed to be replaced ripping up 9 Sq. Feet of my floor,ceiling and 6 Sq. Feet of wall to install a new pipe. They left me with an open toliet drain. I plug the drain with an expanding pipe drain plug at Lowes.  Later,  I got another Plumber who fixed the toliet and seal for $70. without ripping up my house.Stallings charged me for all three workers. I paid for for 2 hours of two workers and a hour for the boss for the incompleted work they did. It was nearly $400 and I was worse off with both toliets broken. I would never use them again.

CATEGORY plumbing