DH Restorations, Inc.

Founded 2006 •

For all Your Remodeling and Home Improvement Needs!! We Specialize in New Construction/ General Repair, Kitchen & Bathroom Remodel, Decks/ Home Additions, Flooring: Wood, Vinyl, Tile, and Electrical. We Offer Free Estimates, by Appointment to try and fit you schedule!...

N/A
US Home Exteriors

We specialize on home exterior renovation. That means we focus on Window Replacement, Vinyl and Composite Siding, Roofing, Exterior Doors, Gutter and Gutter Protection Installation. With your house protected from the elements, you can better enjoy your home. We offer a lifetime warranty as our promise to repair or replace it if necessary. We know our work and are proud to guarantee it, but we also want you to feel safe knowing you're in the best capable hands to get the job done correctly. Therefore, we warranty all our services for your protection. We've helped over 12,000 homeowners with their home improvement projects since 2004. US Home Exteriors is a proud full-service home exterior remodeling company in central North Carolina. We're fully insured to keep you protected.

04/15/2020

Came out and looked at the job. Said they could do it all and took measurements. Left saying for me to select flooring and send them details. after I sent flooring details they made two appointments to come give me an estimate. Did not show up for either appointment? Took me several weeks to get any response out of them at which time they bid $2500.00 for sub-floor only? I have been unable to get ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mobile home bathroom floor repair/plumbing/vanity/mold remediation.

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

10/03/2019

It was very good. I recommended him to everybody since he have done work for me. He was on time. He was very time efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He sealed my roof.

CATEGORY roofing

10/03/2019

It was excellent. They worked with you. They did what you asked them to do in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a restoration on a room in the basement that had molds and lot of waters on it. They did new floors and new ceiling.

CATEGORY remodeling