Sherrill Davis Construction

• Trade License Expiration
  • 12/31/2020

2316 Pisgah Church Rd

Kernersville, NC 27284

We are a family owned, local company. Since 1993 we have been servicing the Piedmont, providing the top quality work that you, and your home deserves. We meet customers at their home, or location of the job, to go over what their needs and wants are for their project. We help with the planning and design process by sharing our knowledge and designing plans for the project. We also offer up to $100,000 in financing with rates as low as 4.9%, and 0% for up to 18 months!...

home builder (17)home remodeling (14)home remodeling (12)cabinet making (4)roofing (3)door (2)interior painting (2)water and smoke damage (2)siding (2)picture framing (2)electrical (2)drywall repair (2)

04/18/2019

When I bought my home in 2016, I didn't know a soul in the area. I interviewed more than a half dozen contractors before I met Sherrill. I knew after speaking with him that I wanted him to completely gut and re-do the master bath. Since then, Sherrill and his team have gutted and redone the kitchen, built a privacy fence, a deck and a new front entryway. I have full faith and trust in them. They k...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,decks,drywall,electrician,fences,remodeling,water damage restoration,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2019

03/07/2019

We purchased an old home (1950s) that needed A LOT of work done to it. After talking with several contractors, we selected Sherrill and his team to do a large scale renovation that included updating a kitchen, a makeover on the floors, new paint, new fixtures, electrical, etc....it was a big project. I am a very particular person and was worried about quality of work, budget, and responsiveness. I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Renovation

CATEGORY remodeling,home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2019

03/06/2019

We had a small kitchen fire on 12/14/18 with mostly smoke damage in our 101 year-old house. After a few weeks of dealing with clean-up, repair estimates, and a couple of sub-par insurance company-listed repair contractors, we contacted Sherrill. He and his son Ian came by promptly and after some discussion we decided to go ahead and re-model the kitchen (which we had planned to do in a few years a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Fire Repair/Remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,picture framing,plumbing,water damage restoration,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2019

Photo for Sherrill Davis Construction - 2316 Pisgah Church Rd, Kernersville, NC - 37746564

01/02/2018

We LOVE our new kitchen. The holidays this year were so much more enjoyable having a new kitchen to prepare meals and entertain in. We had new cabinets, new sink, ceiling, paint, as well as a window being placed in the wall between the kitchen and living room. This provided a more open concept and was worth every penny. The price was reasonable. Mr. Davis honored the Angies List coupon and helped ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Remodel

CATEGORY custom cabinets,picture framing,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2017

06/27/2017

Very pleased with the work. Sherrill, Ian, Chris and others performed. When I needed to contact Sherrill via email or text responded within 5-10 minutes far majority of time, very impressed. They coordinated very well with the hardware floor contractor. I received five estimates and felt most comfortable based upon references and discussions with Sherrill. His estimate was right on the money. In a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total kitchen remodel and dining area, included demo, kitchen cabinets, floor removal, painting, granite tops, tile backsplash, painting, etc.

CATEGORY home builders,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2017

D

05/03/2017

Mr. Davis did not remember the time of our quote appt. And arrived late on March 4, 2017. He did not take any notes. We have never heard back from him even after sending him an email. We were going to use him because he did a great job on a friend's kitchen remodel. We were very disappointed since we were trying to gather several quotes in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
On 3-4-2017, Mr. Davis was late for our meeting to discuss renovations to be completed. I wanted to hire him because he did a great job on a friend's kitchen remodel. He did not take notes and even after sending him an email, we never heard back from him.

CATEGORY home builders,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2017

04/03/2017

Came out and looked at the job. Told me everything that he didn't do and never got back to me with a estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Room Remodel

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2017

I did look at this project. I never met nor spoke with [Member Name Removed] but her Husband [Removed Member Name]. It took me a while to locate this house due to not being able to find a house numbers. After several attempts to contact I finally spoke with [Member Name Removed]. He had a attitude, and spoke down to me on the phone as if anyone could see the house numbers, i was never able to find...

12/09/2016

* Excellent! Mr. Davis is a man of his word. We signed a contract, but the relationship was old school, similar to the days when a handshake sealed the deal. * The price was totally in line with what other contractors estimated. * He did more than we asked and was anxious to make us satisfied in every way. No haggling or complaining. No sneaky add-ons, even when we changed a couple of things. * Hi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
* Gutted our Kitchen and totally remodeled/updated it from ceiling to floor. * This included hardwood floors, sheet rock, custom built cabinets, electric, plumbing, granite counter tops, tile back splash, sink, light fixtures, hardware, crown molding, paint (including walls and ceiling). * We replaced all appliances, and Mr. Davis installed them all. * They hauled off all debris, cleaned up at the end, and satisfied any "punch list" requests. * The entire plan was designed by Mr. Davis, who gave us ideas, listened to our opinions, and drew up the final plan. * His expertise (earned over the years) made things easy.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,remodeling,home builders,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2016

11/05/2016

The work done was wonderful. We are very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sherrill initially came out to see about cutting down a cabinet in my kitchen and removing tile. He told me how my husband and I could do the work ourselves which was great because it saved us money. He told me to call when we were ready to have granite countertops and a backsplash put in. I called him and he gave me a great price. We were very impressed by the work. Our kitchen looks great. Sherrill and the people he contracted to do the work were very friendly, timely and talented.

CATEGORY home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2016

Photo for Sherrill Davis Construction - 2316 Pisgah Church Rd, Kernersville, NC - 33863587

10/28/2016

I am very pleased with all the work that was done by Sherrill Davis Construction. I diffidently would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a bad storm that caused a large pine tree to fall on our two story barn which cause a lot of damage to the upper structure to the roofing and walls. I called Sherrill and asked if he could come out and meet with the insurance adjuster to assess the damages and he said yes and asked what time. He was there on time but we had to wait on the insurance adjuster for about 15 mins. which was not a problem for Sherrill. After assess the damages to the barn the adjuster examined the roof on the main house and found hail damage to some of shingles on backside of the house. The insurance adjuster said he could only replace the roof on backside the house. The adjuster wrote up an itemized statement with all the repair costs and printed a check for the repairs. Sherrill looked over the paper work and said he could do all the repairs to the barn plus put a new roof on the barn and the house for what the insurance company had gave us. I was very pleased to hear that. He had crews out the next next to start the repairs. The crew that worked on the structure part of the barn did an awesome job getting the walls and roof squared up and looking like it did before the damage. I know that wasn't an easy task because the walls were pushed outward because of the force of the tree hitting them. The roofers were awesome too. No trash lying around after removing of roof and placing the new. We weren't expecting to get the barn painted too but Sherrill had a painter come and he did a great job too. Looks like a new barn. I am very pleased that I chose Sherrill Davis Construction to do our work. I will diffidently use them for all my future projects.

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing,siding,house painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2016

Custom Home Building,Complete Home Remodeling, Kitchen and Bath Remodeling, Additions, Garages, Window Replacement, Roofing and Decks

Ask for details.