Morton Heating & Cooling

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since June 2007

Our company specializes in designing, engineering, and installing complete comfort systems for owners of existing homes and buildings just like yours. We take special pride in the craftsmen we train and employ; a fact you'll notice immediately in the attitude and integrity they bring to your job site. Our entire company works hard to make your experience with us hassle-free and enjoyable. Should we make a mistake, we will do everything in our power to correct it to your satisfaction. ...

Accu-Rite Services Inc

Accu-Rite Services Inc., of Terrell, NC offers a wide range of heating and cooling services for your home and business. Special Services Offered: New Installation, Service on all make and models, Preventative maintenance, IAQ, Zoning and multi-zoning. Insured and bonded for your protection. Free Estimates. Accu-Rite Services Inc is dedicated to providing the best possible solution for your home or business. You can count on us to provide you with a system and solution that fits your unique needs and since we have installed many systems in this area, we have earned a reputation for doing the job right the first time.

11/16/2017

They did a great job. They were very friendly and we are happy with the price and quality of work. Work was completed in one day and everything was neat and clean. Super happy with the results!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our complete heating and air conditioning system replaced.

03/14/2017

Price was great. Installers were prompt. Heat pump is working great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heat pump installation

03/09/2016

Terry came on time as promised and he completed job on time. We got several quotes and he was the best price hands down and it was with quality equipment, Trane.  He also helped with the rebates from Duke Energy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced HVAC- 2 units

02/24/2016

I have been using them for about 20 years. They have worked with me over the years.  We were trying to make the heat pump last but it was quite expensive. They carried a balance for me with no interest for several months. They never called me and asked about payment or anything.  They were there for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a new coil in an old heat pump.

02/24/2016

I have used them for years and they are just wonderful

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a new heat pump put in.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Trane Heat Pumps, Gas Furnaces, Central A/C, Humidifiers, Clean Effects, Hybrid Systems, Zoning Systems, Indoor Air Quality, Programmable Thermostats, Gas Piping, Walk-In Coolers, Ice Machines, Air Dryers

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check