Gio's Tire

Angie's List since May 2011

Darrell's Garage

28  REVIEWS
Darrell's Garage

Owner Operated, servicing the Gaston County area since 1972. 4 Employees. Cost is determined by the job. No additional charges. Military and AL Member discounts available. May contact through email.

07/20/2016

CATEGORY auto repair

01/07/2014

Had to return to turn rotors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
complete tire replacement. Front end still had a shimmy at higher speeds.

CATEGORY car tires

09/05/2012

I had the same service done at a bigger chain shop only 6 months ago and they didn't get it right. These guys got me in and out within about 45 minutes and were 25% cheaper than the chain. They weren't chatty, but they were friendly. The reason I dinged them on professionalism is because the guy who drove my car completely changed the driver's seat, the rear view mirror, cranked the A/C and turned...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a two wheel alignment done.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

07/13/2012

Called Gio's when the problem started. He provided an estimate and stuck to it. Actually I think the cost was slightly less than his estimate. He always provides great service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced turbo in Volkswagon.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires,transmission repair

05/16/2011

I am on a very tight budget with very limited cash to get repairs done to my vehicle. I can always count on Gio's to give me a fair price on what needs to be done to keep my vehicle running. They told me exactly what was wrong and gave me options that worked within my budget.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a couple of new tires for my vehicle. They provided two for a very good price. Have used Gio's for a number of different things. They work on my vehicle. They have also replaced my radiator over the years and they replaced my water pump last year. They have kept my vehicle running.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires,radiator service,car inspections

Auto tire, alignment, brake, system flushes, fuel system, shocks and struts, routine maintenance, premium transmission & premium power steering.