2 Chix & A Mop

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since April 2016

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

I have only 2 employees at this time and Accept cash, Cash App, Paypal & Zelle. I offer move in/move out cleaning, one time and recurring cleaning, deep cleaning, packing & unpacking, organizing for businesses and residential. We also do special Holiday packages that get you ready for the big day and we do it all!! Our initial clean is more expensive than the following cleans because we clean top to bottom all over house focusing on cabinet faces, fridge, oven, window seals, all moldings, ceiling fans, pictures, and floors. I charge based on the square footage of your home as well as the condition. I will also shampoo your carpet, clean windows inside and out and wash, dry, and fold laundry. The more times we clean your home in a regular basis the price will be discounted. I offer a 10% discount to Senior Citizens, Disabled, and our wonderful Veterans. Also if you leave a review on my website I will deduct $5 off your next clean....

Projects

Handy House Cleaning

10/20/2020

These ladies did such a thorough job and made an old house look brand new again. We are super pleased and our home is ready to be placed on the market thanks to their great work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
deep clean, move out service

06/13/2020

Even though I contacted her 3 different times she was a no show after scheduling 2 different appointment. First excuse, her partners cat died and she forgot. Second excuse, never heard from her even after I contacted her via text message and said, "Please, just let me know something so I'm not just sitting here waiting." Still no response. I was VERY disappointed, to say the least.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wash windows and screens

CATEGORY house cleaning,errand service

08/03/2019

This went very well. The ladies were pleasant, professional and helpful. They took a great deal of interest in my preferences and made helpful suggestions when asked for their input.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Initial deep cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning,home & garage organization

We are so happy we could help you get your home in order. looking forward to helping you complete organizing and helping you keep it clean.

07/26/2016

Kristi a nd Janie were a fantastic cleaning duo. They were meticulous, courteous, and hard-working. They are great ladies that do a great job, while enjoying and having pride in what they do. I will definitely have them back again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned my three bedroom with two full baths and 2 half baths townhome.

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed] and I would love to come back and help you out whenever you may need us again.

07/21/2016

Went fantastic! Exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond to make my home SPOTLESS. Will definitely be a repeat customer. Thank you so much for everything!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housekeeping

CATEGORY house cleaning

Housecleaning, Shampooing Carpet, Cleaning Windows, Pressure Washing, Attic & Garage Clean up, Deep Clean, Post Construction Clean Up

PayPal