Tyson Services Inc

A140 REVIEWS

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since September 2009

124 Unionville Indian Trail Rd W Suite B1

Indian Trail, NC 28079

Tyson Services is a full-service air conditioning and heating contractor with the ability to service and install complete heating and air conditioning systems in any home. In addition to scheduled service checks, repairing of existing equipment, and installation of new equipment, we can help you find ways to reduce your energy bills through a thorough cost-benefits analysis. We have an extensive history of repair service on ALL BRANDS of central air conditioning and heating systems....

hvac repair (129)electrician (4)auto repair (4)plumber (3)Uncategorized (2)lawn care (1)water heater repair and installation (1)

03/27/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Perry came out the same day and diagnosed the problem. He did a fantastic job explaining the issue and very reasonable. I was very impressed!

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2014

02/18/2013

See above comments

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I sent an email to the company looking for availability for someone to come out and look at disconnected ductwork in my crawl space. I received a response back in less than 15 minutes and had an appt setup for later in the week. On the day of the appointment, I received a call when the representative was close to the house and was it okay to come over. I confirmed and rep arrived 30 mins earlier than scheduled appt. Rep was professional and went right under the house after I explained that my cat had gotten into the heating vents in the floor and into the duct work under the house. Cat made a hole in the duct work and had disconnected part of it so the house was not heating properly. Rep performed diagnosis and also brought me a few pics he took from underneath along with additional recommendations for service. Rep said he would speak to the office and get me a quote to fix and said expected work could be completed within an hour. Rep went out to his truck to confirm work and quote with main office. Quote was high, in my opinion, for the work to be done but as I was having a house full of people the next evening I agreed to pay and have work completed immediately. Rep stated the main office waived the $79.00 diagnostic fee, but even so - I still feel the price did not equal the amount of work that needed to be done. The invoice the company uses has 7 categories with prices listed next to each category for both standard clients and Club Members. The duct work I needed repaired was not listed in any of the categories and I assume they went with the category that had "heat strips" in it as it was closest to what needed to be worked on. Not an accurate way to price, but the work and represenative both deserve top grading. My only complaint is with the price. I emailed to company over to the weekend to let them know how I was going to rate them on Angie's List so they were not caught unawares. Below is the Work Performed Summary as noted in the invoice: "Found flex duct that serves guest room has been torn open and liner was to short to repair. Removed torn section of duct and replaced duct. Ducts properly attached and providing adequate air flow at this time. Heat pump is not producing a temperature increase due to low charge." Below is the category I was priced in: "Repair, Replace, Install: Blower wheel, universal motor, heat strips, UV light OEM burners, disconnect box & whip, drain pan, media filter"

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2013

01/13/2013

Great-Great-Great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yearly service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2012

05/29/2012

Good experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided a second estimate after my initial estimate from the original installer for repairs to a 2 yr old HVAC package (HE Gas furnace & A/C) Confirmed problems with unit and provided a cost effective quote for repairs to blower,logic board and thermostat. Did not ask for payment for estimate and came to home on Sat. Based on his quote and professionalism, awarded him the repair. Ordered parts and installed. Good experience.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2012

D

05/24/2012

Not good. I expected more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The technician was suppose to perform a tuneup of the ac unit which included cleaning. However, he did not clean the unit. He called to let me know that the unit needed to be repaired and he quoted me a price. He also told me that the $69 I had already paid would not be deducted from the price. I felt the price was a little high so I asked him to just do the tuneup and I would get back to him about the repairs. I found another company that  charged a lot less for the total repairs including the cleaning. When I told him the unit was supposedly cleaned the day before he let me know that it was still dirty. So, I basically did not get the cleaning that was included in the tuneup.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2012

04/07/2012

Fantastic service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosed bad board educated us on its repair.

CATEGORY Uncategorized

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2012

03/05/2012

Perry was great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed loose connection.

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2012

11/12/2011

Excellent!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tyson Services Inc. performed annual fall service.

CATEGORY lawn service

COST $29.99

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2011

07/25/2011

great.  Good peeps.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
reg service call.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2011

07/17/2011

great service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 calls One dispatched by warranty to fix a bad Schrader valve, and recharge system, done right the first time. 2nd call signed up for service, came out performed service, found bad capacitor and motor, notified warranty company.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2011

Residential heating & A/C, humidifier, furnace & water heater & maintenance.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Financing Available, Discover, American Express