Sweet Carolina Tree & Land Management

A8 REVIEWS

Founded 2019

none

Indian Trail, NC, 28079

Our image is everything both in our work and our employees. We are punctual, responsible, and professional in all aspects of our job. We keep our promises maintain true honesty. We will take down trees, thin out live or dead limbs, clear a slot of land, or just help you take back your yard from overgrown vegetation. We also do small scale land clearing. All our estimates are free. We are the home of the $100 referral compensation. ...

Tree Service (8)

11/17/2019

Awesome, they kept us informed the whole process and did and outstanding job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2019

11/11/2019

It was awesome and they did a great job. They were fast, professional and cleaned up afterwards.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They took a tree down for us.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2019

11/11/2019

Fantastic job. Very well planned and organized. Excellent communicators and detailed the plan for the work. Large scale project with high risk relative to tree location and our home. Had zero issues and were extremely professional. Left things clean and neat and finished the job 100 percent. Would definitely recommend and would hire again with zero hesitation. Pricing was more than fair for the sc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2019

11/07/2019

They were excellent, they showed up when they supposed to do and they cleaned up their mess they did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2019

11/06/2019

He's very efficient and had a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He took two trees down and couple of small trees.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2019

11/06/2019

They cut down about nine trees and trimmed some others. The crew worked in a timely, safe and professional manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2019

Thank you Mrs [Member Name Removed]!

11/05/2019

Mitch and his guys were professional and did exactly what they said they would. He worked with me inside of my budget and left the area cleared that I needed for some grading I'm having done. The team cut down 5 HUGE trees (2-4ft in diameter at the base) for me and chipped up all the branches in one day. Highly recommend and I wouldn't hesitate to call them again if I need more trees dropped.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2019

11/04/2019

They did a great job at a very fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2019

It was such a pleasure to work with [Member Name Removed] and his wife, they kept me laughing the entire day. They were so generous to my crew with the drinks and snacks they provided. Thanks [Member Name Removed]!