MOXIE PEST CONTROL

Angie's List since September 2008

With Moxies Pest Protection Program, not only will we control your current pests, but help prevent any future invaders. Moxie will return the following month to rid the home of any surviving adult pests and prevent new hatchlings from reproducing. Because most infestations originate outside, your technician will focus on the outer perimeter of the home and outlying areas of the yard. Future service treatments will be exterior-only, without requiring you to be home or having to worry about scheduling conflicts....

Acme Pest Control Co Inc

We keep you pest free at Acme Pest Control Co., where our Concord, North Carolina, exterminators guarantee excellent customer care and fast service. Locally owned and operated since 1946, our company is the leading name in pest control and turf care services. We provide everything to keep your lawn and home as healthy as it can be. Pests Covered: Ants | Bees | Cicada Killers | Clover Mites | Crickets | Earwigs | Fleas | Flying Insects|Mice | Millipedes | Moths | Rats | Roaches | Silverfish | Spiders | Ticks We know that your time is valuable, so we are happy to schedule a service time that is convenient for you. Total Termite Control for Your Home Termites eat any kind of wood material—from a home's foundation to its furniture. You need a professional inspection to ensure proper protection, so contact Acme Pest Control of Concord, North Carolina, today to schedule your termite control service. Our pest control pros inspect your home from end to end, searching for problem areas and providing solutions on how to combat these pesky and damaging insects. You Need Termite Control Every year, termites attack around 4 million homes in the United States and cause over $5 billion in property damage. Termite damage is more common than damage caused by storms, fires, or earthquakes, yet it is rarely covered by homeowner's insurance. No-Contract Services We would be delighted to provide you with the following services without making you sign a contract to eliminate pests: 1-Time Monthly Service | Monthly Service Quarterly Service | Bi-Yearly Service | Yearly Service Don't let your infestation turn into an expensive and devastating disaster. Call on our termite control experts now for an inspection.

06/01/2014

I called Moxie on Tuesday and was greeted professionally. She asked what services I needed and got me the best price. Next she asked when would be the best time to out. The tech came to the house on time and did a very thorough treatment and explained what to expect. I use them for another house and have been very pleased with this company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control

09/24/2013

I received a call asking if it was ok to come for the qtrly treatment on the 24th.Technician was polite and professional. Their application has kept the little tiny ants and all other kinds of ants away, thanks to Moxie. I recommend them highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quarterly exterior spray for bugs and spiders.

08/09/2013

They always call before they come. They are always polite to ask us if we want them to do the interior or anything in particular we want them to take care of.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have a quarterly service by Moxie Pest Control for pest extermination. They spray the exterior and interior of the house for bugs and red ants.

07/24/2013

It went well. I can call them if I need anything between visits.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They spray around my house quarterly.

05/18/2013

Very disappointed. Salesman came door to door selling services, when I contacted the company to hire them I discovered the salesman falsely represented the services and the price. I was told at my home they would do a one time service for a price, but when I called I was to,d I needed to sign a two year contract. Will not be using now after false representation

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door to door sales

General Household Pest Control