Melida's Cleaning Service

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

515 Allen Way

Indian Trail, NC 28079

Melidas Cleaning Service is family owned and operated and has been serving the Charlotte area since 2007. Being family owned, you can rest assured that your home will be treated with an eye for detail that is hard to come by these days. Our fully trained staff will listen to your needs and concerns so that we can give you the customized service you deserve. Our goal is to provide you with a level of service that ensures we will be the best cleaning company you will ever use. Call us today for a FREE estimate and let us know how we can help you....

house cleaning (218)floor cleaning (28)blind cleaning (18)home staging (3)cabinet making (1)

02/22/2020

Good, wish she had changed sheets and towels though and unloaded dishwasher

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2020

08/10/2019

Great service. From the initial contact, through the entire process, the service was top notch. I had such a great experience, I hired them to continue cleaning my home on a recurring basis. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Deep Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2019

06/16/2019

Melida's cleaning service has done a fantastic job for us over the last couple years. They are extremely detailed and the level of service is the best I've seen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2019

06/05/2019

I have used Melida's Cleaning Service for many years. They do an excellent job. Reliable, consistent, and thorough with their cleaning. They leave the house smelling fresh and looking so nice. Great quality work! Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
BiWeekly Cleaning of Home

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2019

06/04/2019

Melida's ladies have been cleaning my house for about 2 years. They do an outstanding job. She sends a team of 3, each with their own area of responsibility which allows them to work effectively and efficiently. The 3 are always the same 3 with an only occasional exception. They are very kind, considerate, and polite to my husband and our Beagle who stay in another part of the house while they are...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning on a bi-weekly basis

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2019

03/19/2019

The crew was thorough and polite. They mopped, pulled up rugs, vacuumed, dusted, and worked without interruption. The house always looked super clean once they left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regularly scheduled housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2019

01/25/2019

I have used Melida's Cleaning Service for a number of years now and I've been very pleased. The cleaners consistently show up on time and do a very detailed job in cleaning my home. I'm a very satisfied customer and highly recommend Melida's Cleaning Service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning - Bi-Weekly

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2019

11/28/2018

Melida's staff does a great cleaning job. We had them do a deep cleaning and have had the come by-weekly for a couple of months now. They are punctual, thorough and fast. They are not the least expensive company we considered, but worth every penny.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning and biweekly cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2018

D

11/19/2018

Cleaning itself was fine and staff was professional. Low rating due to complete lack of response from the owner (after multiple follow-ups) to schedule cleanings. It seems they are not interested in the business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

11/12/2018

They are here now and are very thorough

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed whole house cleaned as I recently underwent hip replacement

CATEGORY blind cleaning, house cleaning, floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2018