Albritton Custom Carpentry LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1221 C Technology Dr

Indian Trail, NC 28079

I have worked in construction for over 25 years. I started in my late teens with a carpentry company doing framing and interior/ exterior trim. I went on to be a superintendent with some of Charlottes finest home builders. About 15 years ago I was hired with a local high end remodeling company specializing in historic homes. In January of 2005 I started Albritton Custom Carpentry LLC to take the work that I love to the next level....

cabinet making (57)woodworking (42)custom furniture (14)general contracting (11)door (7)closet design (7)home remodeling (6)countertop installation (6)handyman (5)interior painting (3)cabinet refacing (2)fireplace repair (1)

08/03/2019

Bill is the best! I cannot praise his work highly enough. We originally hired Bill and his partner to build a wall-length built in bookshelf. He was very easy to communicate with and very helpful as we finalized the design. The end product was stunning! All of the finishing was perfect, which was really impressive, because the floor and ceiling were not at all level. So after that went so well, we...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built in bookshelves, customer furniture

CATEGORY custom cabinets,closet systems,custom furniture

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

Photo for Albritton Custom Carpentry LLC - 1221 C Technology Dr, Indian Trail, NC - 38023067

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure working for you and I look forward to future projects, and introducing you to the lions and tigers! HaHa!

06/01/2019

Bill was great to work with in the design process and helped to coordinate with an electrician to ensure the cabinets were lit beautifully. The craftsmanship is top notch and when they ran into an issue with matching existing crown molding they were able to work though it and replaced the crown molding in the room to ensure a perfect match.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adding built in corner cabinets to our dining room

CATEGORY custom cabinets

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2019

Thank you so much it was a pleasure to work with you, and we look forward to future projects!

01/08/2019

These guys are the greatest. I was in a bind, and they bailed me out with incredibly responsive service and outstanding work. The charges were absolutely fair. I am planning to work with them again soon, this time to build a cabinet for a new wine fridge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cabinetry opening and trim re-sized for new kitchen refrigerator/freezer.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2018

Thank you so much, happy we could lend a hand to help out!

04/01/2017

They're meticulous. They will make sure everything is perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They insalled exterior doors.

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2017

04/01/2017

I've been using them for five years. I can count on them and trust them. They are meticulous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed custom exterior doors.

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2017

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!!

03/13/2017

Exceptional work. Very clean and detailed work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed crown molding

CATEGORY custom cabinets,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2017

Thank you so much, I look forward to helping you with any future plans!

02/05/2017

Wonderful! Bill and his partner, Rick, were extremely professional, honest, and genuine. A pleasure to do business with. We had a ton of wood rot all around our door which was redone and a new wood door installed. We also had Bill and Rick make built ins for either side of our fireplace in our den, which turned out great (they even made a mantle). We were very happy with their work and enjoyed wor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had built ins made and a new front door with all the door trim redone

CATEGORY custom cabinets,woodworking,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2017

C

01/24/2017

We contacted this contractor to price the above-mentioned work. He sent the price via text, indicating that it did not include the staircase. We assumed the rest of the work that was discussed in detail was included in the price. We hired him and he removed the breadbox and cut away the middle section of the desk; however, he did not build the doors. When we contacted him to find out when the desk...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Modify and update kitchen desk by cutting away section that connected desk to upper shelves and building doors; remove breadbox from custom cabinets; and tighten spindles on hallway staircase.

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2016

I had explained that the doors were a separate price because I did not have the bit to match the doors that were there and had to get them made elsewhere, I am sorry for the confusion and because of it I also only settled for a portion of what was owed on the job

01/03/2017

I had a favorable experience. It was fine

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired a cabinet.

CATEGORY cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2016

09/24/2016

Does not respond to online messages.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was looking for someone to help with some custom drawers in my cabinets.

CATEGORY custom cabinets

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2016

Custom cabinetry & built-in furniture, closets, mantles & renovations.