AdvantaClean Of Charlotte

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since July 2004

Founded in 1994, AdvantaClean and its affiliates have established themselves as premier providers of essential services related to indoor air quality in the residential and commercial market segments. Our services include emergency water removal, mold remediation, air duct cleaning and other related services....

ACC Plumbing and Backflow

With over 25 years of plumbing experience we specialize in plumbing repairs large and small in your home and business. Clogged drains , leaks , water heaters ,etc are all easily handled with our staff of licensed pros . Let us serve you and leave a smile on your face

07/19/2017

Very well. There were two men who worked for 6 hours with maybe 2 breaks of 10 minutes. One of the men has done this type of work in 28 states including 2 years in New Orleans following Katrina

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eliminate mold in the duct system

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,mold removal

C

07/29/2016

They did a good job removing the insulation, but in the process seem to have done something to the wiring of my AC. Now I also have the AC guys out for second time to fix a hole in the duct work under the house, at considerable cost. That hole was not there before.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of old insulation and mold wipedown.

CATEGORY mold removal

08/16/2015

I didn't have any services completed due to the inconvenient hours and the cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I requested information regarding having my dryer vent cleaned via their website.  I received a call back within 10 minutes.  Was told that even though their website lists weekend hours, they do not make appointments on the weekends.  Only M-F with the first appointment at 9 and the last at 3.  This isn't mentioned on their website and since I have to work, this would not be something I could do.  The quote I received for a dryer vent cleaning was $325.

CATEGORY mold removal,dryer vent cleaning

08/13/2015

Two workers came to my home today and told me they could not complete the work originally that was agreed upon.They called a supervisor and the supervisor backed them up and told them not to do the work and they left. Very unprofessional and would not recommend them for future jobs and will not use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Found them through an outside vendor and decided to hire them to do my work. Josh came to my home 7/21 and gave me a written estimate and told me all the work needed and they could complete the job.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

06/18/2014

Lyle came out right away after hours and quickly identified the source of a water leak in our bathroom. He had the right tools to trace the leak, test moisture in our walls and floors and we worked through a solution. Turned out to be a relatively small issue and his price was very fair. Great service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Identified and remediated a water leak.

CATEGORY water damage restoration,air duct cleaning

Indoor air quality solutions, mold remediation removal, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, water damage removal, fire damage cleanup.

Ask for details.