A & P Developers

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since June 2011

3 employees. Uses sub contractors for licensed services. Charges determined by the job. Ask about our discounts....

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Charlotte

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Charlotte! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

04/09/2012

Delighful experience with no unexpected costs!  Would use Robert again for any remodeling projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had obtained several estimates to replace my roof, but even though he did not have the lowest bid, Robert was the one who impressed me the most.  Extremely knowledgeable, on time and gave me his estimate the same day.  He worked with his crew to get the job done in two days and left everything spotless.  In addition, he completed several other small remodeling jobs for me while his crew was working on the roof.  This guy can do ANYTHING!  I would highly recommend him for any roofing or remodeling needs.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,roofing

06/25/2011

Couldn't have went better!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a mountain home that needed extensive renovations. After contacting Robert from A & P Developers I learned that it needs structural support as well as asthetic apeal. Robert was a great resource and is a licenced Contractor that actually works on the job. The company is insured and very professional, I will use them again. Through their work my property is now worth twice my investment.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,decks,hardwood floor repair,remodeling,home builders,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

General contractor. New construction. Remodels. Additions. Kitchens & baths. Custom cabinetry.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal