AUSTIN HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING CO

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since September 2007

Comfort Monster Heating & Air / G&M

At Comfort Monster, we live by our motto, "Service So Good... It's Scary!" There are reasons why we were recently voted IndyWeek's Best of the Triangle for HVAC, why we have such a high rating on Angie's List and other review sites, and why our customers call us back to their homes year after year. Our technicians average more than 10 years of experience, and they get no incentives for selling you anything. Their focus is on helping you make informed HVAC decisions, not pushing services you don't need. Our system replacement estimates are always no-obligation and 100% free, and we will make financing your new system easy. A few of our credentials: NATE certified, Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, licensed and insured.

08/31/2017

I think their service and response is exceptional and their pricing is very fair. I would recommend them. They are here about every 6 months. It is a service contract. They do a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Servicing for system

08/09/2017

I've used them for years. In the last five years, he's replaced two units. Just great, great service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating and A/C.

02/23/2015

Steve at Austin Heating was gracious, knowledgeable, quick and also kind. My friend, Emily is a senior with a low income. Another HVAC repair company said her system was too old to be repaired but still did a temporary fix which resulted in no improvement in the frigid temps in her mobile home. Steve, on the other hand quickly assessed the problem,went and got the parts and repaired her system. He...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix my friend's aged, broken heating system on the coldest day of the year.

12/12/2014

He found that the furnace had shut down due to overheating, and he reset it.  He also showed me how to reset it, and he righted a part that was installed backwards on the furnace.  He explained how we should have the thermostats set in our three zones to prevent the furnace from shutting down in the future.  I felt that this was fantastic service compared to so many others these days.  If I could ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came to fix my furnace which had gone off last night.  It was 58 degrees inside when we woke up this morning.

07/03/2014

We've had an excellent experience with them. They've done a reliable work. They have a prompt service. We've had them for years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They come every six months to do a tune-up to get ready for the season. They were here in the spring to check the air conditioner and make sure it was all good.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

SERVICE, REPAIR, MAINTAIN ALL MAKES AND MODELS OF HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING EQUIPMENT, BOTH RESIDENTIAL AND LIGHT COMMERCIAL.

Check, Visa, MasterCard