Chang, Dr. Sam L

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 7 Reviews

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abgd.org. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

Chapel Hill Dental Group

Established in 1967, Chapel Hill Dental Group has provided an unbeatable standard of care for all of our valued patients. It is important for us to provide the most up-to-date, proven treatment options available in the industry, while maintaining the one-on-one relationship our office strives for. We listen to your concerns and wishes, as well as prescribe your treatment options so that you can be an informed participant in your dental health. Here at Chapel Hill Dental Group, you're not just another smile in the crowd, you're part of our family! Formerly: Kennedy Dental Group

04/23/2014

He's wonderful. It's just him and his wife in the practice. I hated dentists but I have no problem going to him. He makes sure that I'm comfortable and not in pain. I just like the fact that he doesn't want you to experience pain. Even if someone is afraid of the dentist, he's one that will make you feel very calm and very assured. He doesn't do anything without explaining it to you first. I routi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Dr. Sam Chang for dental care. I was last there for a cleaning.

04/21/2014

We've been visiting this office for about 3 years. He's really good with our younger kids. He's not one to do things unnecessarily and I feel like he's a really honest guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is our dentist.

08/04/2012

Dr. Chang is very fair. He has good chairside manner and good moral ethics. He charges me at a reasonable rate. His office is also very, very clean and inviting. I always feel comfortable there. I highly recommend him to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Chang completed a routine cleaning and I had two teeth filled.

02/16/2011

He is fantastic. He is a very friendly dentist. He is available when I have an emergency, which is quite rare. I will continue to use his services in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Sam L. Chang is my dentist. My most recent visit with him was two months ago.

07/16/2010