Eanes Heating And Air Conditioning

Founded 1967 • Angie's List since June 2006

Since 1967, Eanes Heating and Air Conditioning has been providing high quality heating and cooling products and services across the Piedmont Triad Area of North Carolina. Centrally located in High Point, NC, the Eanes service area covers the cities of Greensboro, Winston-Salem, Kernersville, Thomasville, Lexington, Randleman, and all points in between. As a local, family-owned business, Eanes takes great pride in providing trusted advice and straight-talk service on HVAC installation, repair, and maintenance for both commercial and residential applications. Additional phones - (336) 727-0120, (336) 475-8715, (336) 993-6819.(336) 287-0083. Award winning. Additional contact names - Karen Eanes, Angie Eanes....

Comfort First Heating & Cooling

Comfort First Heating and Cooling takes great pleasure in being the friendliest, most caring and competent air conditioning and heating service, repair and installation company in North Carolina & Virginia. Our more than 20 years of residential and commercial experience gives us the confidence needed to boldly offer the most aggressive,thoughtful Written Guarantee in the industry. Everything we do, from answering your first call to seeing the savings in your electricity after our visit, is meticulously planned because we feel that every detail of your comfort is valuable. If you need air conditioning and heating service, repair or installation and live in central North Carolina, Charlotte area, or the Outer Banks, we have technicians locally that can serve you. Contact Us today to find the people and comfort you can count on! Financing is available and Miltiary discounts

Offers by Comfort First Heating & Cooling on Angie's List

03/23/2019

Very well. Eanes' team was efficient and dedicated, very neat & professional in all aspects of the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Entire HVAC & Converted from Propane to Natural

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,gas logs

12/27/2018

Gary arrived at the front end of the appointment window! (I'm used to techs arriving at the end or late.) He listened to my observations, then checked out the unit, immediately locating the problem. He replaced the capacitor, and voila! everything works! I chose Eanes based on reviews, and wasn't disappointed at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating system blower wouldn't work

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for allowing us to service your HVAC needs!

11/17/2018

Went well. Installers were very professional. Had to wait for contract electrician which increased time to install. Sales person was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two new heat pumps

D

08/05/2018

Heat pump stopped working. Technician said I needed a part and it would take 2 or 3 weeks to come in. Someone would call to set up an appointment when the part came in. Technician did do a temporary fix so I would have air conditioning. That was May 18th. I have called 3 times since then and all I get is they will check and get back to me. It is now Aug and I am still waiting for the part to be in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heat pump repair

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We apologize you did not have a great experience with us. Your part has been ordered and we will call as soon as it comes in to schedule the repair. Thank you for your patience with us.

07/27/2018

It went very smoothly. The technician was professional and on time. He answered all of my questions and explained to me what he was doing and why and how I could keep my unit working well. I also could tell that he knew what he was doing. It was a very positive experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Conditioning Maintenance

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating & air conditioning. Heat pumps. Air cleaners. Humidifiers. Energy saving. Indoor air quality. Insurance repairs. Fireplace & gas logs.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing