.Business over 55 years old. Second and third generation custom builders. Master carpentry....

01/25/2014

THEY ARE EXCELLENT TO WORK WITH! YOU WILL NOT GO WROMG USING THEM

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
CLOSED IN CARPORT...REMODELED KITCHEN..

04/24/2013

They were fine. They are reliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yes we have used B E Vaughan and Son but we just had a piece of metal cut, that's all we had done. it was about 10 or 15 years ago.

01/03/2011

They came out and did some good work for me. The estimate was in line with what the final bill was. They were always available to answer my questions. They got the work done ahead of schedule. They did a great job overall. Their price was a little higher than some other contract quotes I had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of B E Vaughan & Son Inc about two years ago. They did some framing, flooring and drywall.

CATEGORY contractors, drywall, flooring, remodeling

09/04/2009

They removed a part of the wall and installed an eighteen foot steel beam. They moved the kitchen. They helped us with the demo. They also did the plumbing and the electrical work. They recreated in part of the space a kitchen, an office and a laundry room. They did a great job. Everything was done on time. Everything was within the budget other than the things that I changed. We were very happy w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired B E Vaughan and Sons to get a part of our house remodeled.

02/14/2007

This is the company of my choice for any work in my home. They aim to please and that makes me feel good. They care about making sure I am satisfied and they have good follow-up. I have been completely satisfied with all the work they have done on my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They built us a new kitchen. They put in new cabinets, laid tile flooring, constructed walls, put in four windows, and put in two doors. They also laid the foundation and handled the plumbing and electrical. They also turned our old kitchen into a den. They laid hardwood flooring in there and put in doors and windows. Actually, they have completed several projects throughout my 5000 square foot home.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, flooring, hardwood floor repair, replacement windows, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, doors

GENERAL CONTRACTOR, ALL TYPES OF CONSTRUCTION INCLUDING RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL, UPFITTING, & REMODELING.

Similar businesses in your area...