CHURCH'S CARPET INC

Angie's List since August 2010

Family owned company serving North Carolina for many years....

Wilson Cleaners

4  REVIEWS
Wilson Cleaners

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Housecleaning-Residential & Commercial, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! licensed and bonded.

10/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were very happy with the installation of new hardwood flooring throughout our house. The workmen were very skilled in their craft. They were courteous, friendly, and helpful. They had a great work ethic.

06/18/2014

Crew of two worked for two days installing hardwood and carpet. This company came highly recommended by a friend and I was very pleased from the moment I walked into the store until they completed installation today. This crew continously worked, you never heard anything but work noise. Very friendly, professional and always kept me informed of everything. I would not hesitate to go back to Church...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had hardwood and carpet installed.

04/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired a small portion of Berber carpet in a bedroom instead of replacing it. They did such a good job, you can not see the repair. The repair saved me money and it looks great! They were, also, quick and neat about the repair. I like that.

09/09/2013

They were on time and because the job did not take as long as they had estimated, the bill wass $200.00 less than their estimate. My carpet looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My carpeting needed to be re-stretched. They did a great job!!!

06/10/2013

The estimate and all work was done in a timely manner. The estimator and installers were very pleasant, hardworking, and dependable. The installers put in a full days work, only taking a break at lunchtime and were very professional. I would highly recommend Church's Carpet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet for living room, Linoleum for dining room, kitchen, hallway and 2 bathrooms.

CATEGORY carpet installation

All you flooring needs from carpet to tile, or any thing you see fit.