3rd Rock Plumbing LLC

A 151 Reviews

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since June 2008

1003 19th St SW

Hickory, NC 28602

Thank you for your interest in 3rd Rock Plumbing. With over 12 years of plumbing experience, we are confident that we can help you with your plumbing needs. Our professional, punctual, and experienced staff look forward to hearing from you today! Also, check out our special promotions on Angie's List!...

plumber (143)water heater repair and installation (23)sewer cleaning (2)gas leak repair (2)well and water pump (2)water softener installation and repair (2)drain pipe installation (1)drain cleaning (26)gas fireplace repair (2)

05/15/2019

**Beware the business has unloyal employees and will take advantage of older people*** Prior to the job, my dad had shown Zack exactly what he wanted done. There were two leaking pipes. My dad also spoke to Zack's upper management to make sure the job was what my dad needed to be done. Communication seem cleared and my dad proceeded with the job. Zack and David came out to my parents house on 5/14...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New pipes in crawlspace

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2019

We are terribly sorry that was your perception and experience, I can understand a level of frustration but can't agree with the situation as it has been portrayed here. Let me explain. Firstly, Zack is a junior plumber and isn't yet experienced enough to fully quote jobs such as that, which is why the quote was delivered a few days after he initially came by that weekend. The quote came from one o...

05/09/2019

Everything went well. Spoke with Gabriel on May 6th. He had Mike come out on May 7th after and emergency plumbing job. Mike gave me the estimate and told me what could be done but he would have to come back either later that day or the next day because he didn't have what he needed at the time. Mike called me back the same day and said that he couldn't make it back and would it be ok for him to co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaking Pipe in basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2019

C

10/28/2018

Did not hire way over priced. Only contacted me through Facebook.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Minor plumbing issues

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2018

Thanks Mr [Member Name Removed] for giving us an opportunity to serve you. Sorry you were unhappy with the price, its expensive to run a business. We are licensed, have a comprehensive general liability policy, pay workman's compensation, help our employees with health care, not mention marketing, inventory, giving free estimates, and paying our employees a livable wage etc. etc. Not to mention th...

10/01/2018

Excellent customer service. They came out once to perform the work on my drain and seem to be working well for a couple of weeks and then it became clogged again. They came out within hours of me calling them back and took care of the problem. Great company and great customer service. I really admire when a company stands behind its work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our kitchen drain was clogged, and we had standing water in the sink

CATEGORY drain cleaning

09/26/2018

Very quick response. Very professional. Very personable. Would definitely recommend 3rd Rock Plumbing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install touch kitchen sink faucet

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2018

08/12/2018

It was a protentionally complex job and was handled efficiently and professionally. The plumber was understanding, friendly, provided explanations, and thoroughly cleaned up the work area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Commode installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2018

07/11/2018

Incredible job with 3 guys over 4 hours. Very pleased and will use again for sure. Jim, the owner, gave me a solid estimate and stuck with it. Gabriel provided great follow-up. The 3 plumbers were very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed old cast iron drain replaced, bathroom sink fixed, and two outside faucets replaced

CATEGORY drain pipe

07/02/2018

great! diagnosed the problem, got the part, and had finished in less than 2 hours

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bad preasure reduction valve

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2018

06/13/2018

I had an emergency situation where the pipe had frozen and cracked and when it thawed out it flooded my basement over night. They were very quick to respond and had everything fixed for me within a few hours of calling.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired two cracked pipes that were frozen during the winter.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2018

[Member Name Removed] thanks for the nice review, happy we were able to help.

04/02/2018

Good job. All work well with no issues

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
drain pipe rerouted and install garbage disposal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2018

Drain cleaning, sump pumps, water heaters, clogged sinks, disposals, faucet repair & replacement.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover