BRINSON ELECTRIC

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since November 2010

Electrical repairs, new construction, remodeling, electrical upgrades and more....

VanWyck LanDesign LLC

We typically book new projects 3 months in advance, please note this when scheduling. VanWyck LanDesign LLC is a professional landscape design & installation company specializing in high-end residential landscapes. We pride ourselves in our superb customer relations, highest quality craftsmanship and unrivaled dependability. When we say "We'll be there" we'll be there, always. Armed with extensive horticultural training and over 20 years of design and installation experience, we provide custom solutions that will exceed your expectations. Searching for a company that is dedicated to quality and dependability? We can assist you with all of your landscape dreams. Horticulture & Landscape Design degree from Michigan State University. Certified Nurseryman. Certified Paver and Retaining Wall Specialists

08/28/2019

Brinson came to home to replace bathroom exhaust fan cover and do work on several light fixtures. They needed to find cover and promised to let us know when they had it and could do the work. Never heard from them again, and despite calling them multiple times, no return phone calls. Finally got a hold of Ed Brinson Sr., and he told me they were too busy. Really terrible customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathroom exhaust fan repair and several home light fixtures

04/10/2017

CATEGORY electrician,outdoor lighting,generator service

02/10/2016

01/05/2016

It went great. Ed showed up on time, and cleaned up before he left. He and his associate, Jose, were very professional and I would definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flipped a light switch from inside closet to outside closet

11/20/2015

Mr. Brinson came the same day that I called him.  He was very polite and professional.  He diagnosed and repaired an on going electrical problem we had in our Kitchen.  Mr. Brinson also answered some electrical questions I had about a basement renovation I plan on completing in the next year.  I plan to use Mr. Brinson for all my future electrical needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosed and repaired an ongoing electrical problem.

CATEGORY electrician

Electrical repairs, new construction, remodeling, electrical upgrades and more.