Use this handy guide to tackle some of the key summer maintenance tasks.
Find Top-Rated Hendersonville Waterproofing Contractors
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Waterproofing Contractors to Avoid
Top Rated Waterproofing Contractors
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 1,155 reviews for
Hendersonville Waterproofing Contractors from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Waterproofing Contractors and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Hendersonville
A water-powered back-up sump pump can operate and remove more than 1,000 gallons per hour.
Broken water main floods Virginia woman's basement
Worried about basement flooding? Along with keeping up on leak repairs, you may need a sump pump.
Where is the home located, what is the exterior wall construction and type, how is the space heated?
It could be a whole host of different scenarios that would generate that result. It is nearly impossible to tell but I would say that most basement moisture problems are a result of bulk moisture intrusion or condensation issues.
Given the deep and hard winter this year, it could be a condensation issue that hadn't previously been shown.
Basement Waterproofing reviews in Hendersonville
1. An estimator came out and consulted with us on what would be the best solution.
2. He provided a too do list of things we needed to complete to prepare for the installation.
3. He scheduled the installation for us.
4. The crew arrived exactly when they said they would, was easy to work with and said he would take care of me. They hung poly all over to contain the dust and went to work. It took about 2.5 hours from the the time demo was started to install the system.
6. The cement crew called in the morning and said they would be out at 9:00 to finish up. They completed their work, cleaned up and were gone within 1.5 hours.
7. My wife has mentioned a few times how surprised she was at the lack of mess.
We are very satisfied with the process and would use them again.
When we met with the salesman he told us about their services and their 100% satisfaction guarantee. He outlined the work to be done which included:
Footer drains Sump pump Interior wall covering Mold abatement Repair any interior and exterior cracks Repair any cracks in
In fact when the subcontractors hired by the company arrived on the first day I immediately asked about the floor and was told "I''ll call, but we don't do that".
On the third day and final day of work the subcontractors stated that they had not heard back on this at all. I called the company and talked to the project manager who told me "We don't do that".
Later, the salesman showed up to talk this over with us, but not until the work was finished and the subcontractors were loading up the trucks. He told us that even though he had personally told us that this was the work they were going to perform, it was impossible. He apologized for lying to us and told us that he would work to get us refund of part of the $7300 that we spent.
Later he called and told us that he could give us $200, but it would be coming out of his commission. We paid the entire amount of the bill.
They never came back to walk through the job with us and have us sign there 100% satisfaction guarantee.
They never returned to move my washer, dryer and wash tub back into place.
They did not address a single crack in my floor, including the cracks along the outside perimeter that they made.
They did not reconnect the downspout at the back of the house.
They would not even return my phone calls asking for an address to send the check to.
During the initial sales call the salesman spent a lot of time telling us how bad his competitors are and how they are different.
They are no different from the rest. They are liars and cheats.
Waterproofing Contractors in Hendersonville, NC
East Flat Rock
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Hendersonville.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center