Affordable Quality Electrical Service

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since June 2011

"We believe quality should be affordable" We provide service for all phases of electrical work. No job is too small....

Kilowatt Electric LLC

Kilowatt Electric is backed by 20 years of residential and commercial electrical experience, specializing in high-end custom residential homes, petroleum and environmental industries, water treatment plants as well as government contracts. Need fast emergency electrical service? After work? Need electrical services on an evening or weekend? We’re here whenever you need us – 24/7. Please call us directly at 828-243-4859. Not only do we show up – we schedule appointments based on YOUR convenience not ours. At Kilowatt Electric, we believe that customer satisfaction is a priority. That is why we back up our work with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Up front pricing, no hidden costs. You will know exactly what work your electrician is performing and how much it costs before it begins. We believe in providing white glove treatment when servicing our customers. Our electricians will perform the job with professionalism that includes: covered work surfaces, protective clothing and vacuuming of surfaces at the end of each work day. Your electrician is highly qualified as well as rigorously background checked and drug tested. We would not allow anyone into your home that we would not allow into ours. Your electrician is clearly identified and uniformed. We only use electrical materials that have passed all requirements of nationally recognized testing facilities. Check out our Google Reviews.

Offers by Kilowatt Electric LLC on Angie's List

09/09/2013

They did an excellent job. Not only were they willing to do the work, they went above and beyond, as they had to deal with some very challenging areas of the house. They were informative, pleasant, reasonable, and we look forward to calling them for any future electrical needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We requested A.Q.E.S. to perform several electrical upgrades in a very old house.

07/26/2013

I talked to Chris DeLaRioux in September 2011 when he came to our home for an estimate of what we wanted and he made a sketch and notes on a piece of paper, he purchased the necessary items at his cost and I paid for the invoice. I told him I was unable to afford to have the rest of the work completed at that time but would have him complete the work later, he agreed to wait. It took almost 2 year...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 5 GFCI plugs, 3 plugs - screened porch, Shed #1- 2 plugs boxes, 1 light switch box, 1 outside light, Shed #2- 1 outside light, 5 plugs, 1 light switch, 1 220 volt line/plug

02/19/2012

The problem was discussed with the gentleman; suggestions were made; sollutions discussed; the best solution selected and carried out. Forturnately, it was a minor problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
An outlet was overloaded; suggestions were made; plug was fixed; future services offered.

11/15/2011

Very plesant experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Criss on Monday morning he came out on Teusday morn he was punctual witch is rare here in this area i explaind to him what needed to be done an hour l 1/2 later it was complete I purchased the wall dimmers that were defective he went into his truck put a wall switch on until he returns at a later date my wife came home seen his work we are very pleased at the level of work criss gave us.

06/14/2011

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had trouble finding an electrician that would come way out here and do the work I needed. Chris came out several times to do several small, but important jobs that have made my life much easier. I live in an old farm house and the wiring is atrocious. He had to crawl under the house to string wire and put several new outlets in the downstairs. All of the rooms, no matter the size, had only one outlet. He then crawled through the attic space, rewiring the upstairs, which also had very few outlets. He used a ditchwitch to run electric to the stable, and set up lights and gfi outlets so I now feed in the winter with no problem. He also suggested that I set up my generator in such a way that now, if the electric should go out, I can start the generator and it is already hooked into the electric box. I can run my refrigerator, or water pump. So I know my horses will always have water. He did all of this, showing up at the time he scheduled beforehand, and at the price he gave me. I also left him in the house while I went to work, and he was thoroughly trustworthy.

CATEGORY electrician

Residential and commercial electrical. Stand by generators. 24 hour emergency service available.