AppleBlossom Energy

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since February 2006

B Rated | 54 Reviews

Full service Energy Efficiency Contractor Energy Audits with Computer Modeled Savings 12 Employees 4 Offices in Charlotte, Greensboro, Columbia, & Pinehurst...

EcoGreen Home Services

Our vision is to create a better tomorrow by offering Electrical, HVAC equipment and indoor air quality products that offers the highest level of efficiency and keeps your home and family safe and clean. We hope that you will join us.

03/13/2017

The installation crew arrived as scheduled and all work was completed within a few hours. They were professional and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air seal ceiling plain with 25 year silicone caulk or non- expanding foam, cover can lights and seal solar tube skylights, baffle soffit as needed. Blow 10” cellulose and dense pack under attic floor in all attic sections. Dam and cap 2 attic entry points

CATEGORY insulation,energy audit

07/14/2015

They cracked the ceiling in my den. They also came through my ceiling in my kitchen and dining room which is an irreplaceable ceiling that can't be found anymore. I explained to them how important it was too be careful and not go through the ceiling and they ended up damaging my ceiling and they are now ignoring me. I'm upset that they are being unresponsive for coming out or at least contacting m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed insulation in my attic.

CATEGORY insulation

03/14/2015

I had bought Angie's deal for evaluation in 2013 and received a quote for the above work, but was unable to have it done at that  time. Called James Moore again Jan 2015, he rechecked the house and gave a new quote, work was arranged for 2-13-15.  He and 2 workers arrived promptly at 9am and worked until 4 pm. Cleaned up all areas they could.  They could not work on all the popcorn stuff that had ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Performed airflow test prior to work. Sealed all intrusions from attic, built insulated hatch for attic pull-down stairs, reinstalled vertically placed insulation, built baffles to keep blown insulation away from soffit vents, blew insulation into attic to R42 rating. Sealed pipe intrusions under sinks and from garage. Replaced door seals on front door and door from garage. Installed door sweep inside front door to block air. Performed airflow test after completion, significant reduction. Took pictures and submitted details to Duke Energy to request partial rebate.

CATEGORY energy audit

D

01/29/2015

I was not impressed by it, but I didn't feel like following up on it. There was no additional charge. It seemed to me like they didn't expect to have the stuff that they were going to. They were professional and they were there when they said they were going to be. The price was very good that I actually had to subscribe to it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a Big Deal for AppleBlossom Energy. They came and did some stuff but they didn't do all of it.

CATEGORY energy audit

D

07/11/2014

He came out and did the inspection, but he never got back with me about the results of the inspection.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came out and did an inspection on the attic ventilation.

CATEGORY insulation,energy audit

AppleBlossom Energy has been passionate about conserving energy, lowering home energy costs and improving comfort for homeowners since 2006. It starts with superior, all-natural home insulation made with recycled materials, combined with the latest in air sealing and duct sealing techniques. Our staff perform Building Performance Institute (BPI) certified home energy audits. Our expertise is rooted in building science and we help you save money and reduce energy usage while "going green."

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available