PRISM CUSTOM PAINTING

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since November 2010

Prism Custom Painting Inc. has been proudly serving Wilmington, Hampstead and their greater surrounding areas since 1997. We provide all interior and exterior painting needs. Estimates are always free!...

H&H Painting & Remodeling LLC

We have been in business for more than 10 years as a company, but some of the people who work for us have been on the construction business for more than 20 years. Our goal is to provide the best quality service for our customers at the lowest price possible, and on the way to do that, we do research on materials to find the best price on the market. We also guarantee you fast and reliable work for your project. We will always be able to do the work for you on time because we use help from well known subcontractors. We do free estimates, our charges depend on wherever is comfortable for the costumer, by hour or by job, we drive out of town if we agree on the terms, nothing too big or too small for us. Ask about our Angie's List discount.

11/23/2017

Fantastic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Primed all walls and ceilings through the interior of the house. They then painted 2coats of paint on walls and one coat of white on ceilings.

10/20/2016

Jim & his crew were amazing! Fast, detailed, clean and a fair price. I contacted Jim to give me a quote and that same weekend he was available. I will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My 2 living rooms, dining room, kitchen, foyer, hallway, laundry room and 3.5 bathrooms were done in 3 days. I didn't have any furniture in the home, I'm sure that helped to sleep up the process. All I did was give him my wall colors and 3 days later my house looked amazing. The color lines were clean and the walls were smooth. I .

08/09/2016

Prism did an excellent job. Our cabinets look fantastic and for a good price. It only took two days of work, and they took our doors to their shop to spray paint. The painter was very nice and professional. I highly recommend this if you want to refresh you kitchen but don't want to dish out a bunch of money for refacing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our kitchen cabinets repainted. We could only find two companies that did this kind of work. Prism's quote was half that of the other guy.

04/29/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Prism does a great job! Whether inside or out, you get a quality job. They came highly recommended by the neighbors.

08/15/2014

They cleaned up after themselves and were on time. They were wonderful. We've got more painting to do and we will be using them again. They have no room for improvement. They were good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted some of the interior of my home.

CATEGORY interior painters

Painting, pressure washing, staining, sealing, acid washing,cabinet painting, light carpentry, drywall repair and more.