Hampstead Landscaping Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20141231

1973 NC Hwy 210 W

Hampstead, NC 28443

Hampstead Landscaping, Inc. has been serving the Wilmington/Topsail area in Southeastern North Carolina for over 24 Years. We take great pride in providing our clients with the quality in workmanship they have come to expect. Specializing In personal service and client satisfaction is what we are all about. We offer a one year guarantee on all irrigation systems and all plant installations installed under automatic irrigation....

landscaping (19)irrigation system (9)hardscaping (6)mulch delivering (4)landscape lighting (3)lawn care (3)drain pipe installation (1)lawn treatment (1)

04/30/2020

Fantastic! Excellent service and prompt response time. Have already recommended them to neighbors and will definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sprinkler repair

CATEGORY irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2020

03/27/2020

Don't know yet! Sue is wonderfully responsive and helpful, but the job hasn't started due to coronavirus. Ask again after X months!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Revitalization and replanting of raised beds

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2020

07/25/2019

Did not follow up after several conversations

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2019

So sorry that you were disappointed that we were too busy to give you an estimate in your requested time frame. When you first called I did return the call and told you that I was too busy that week on another job that we had contracted to do months previous. When I tried to schedule you for Tuesday the following week your response was that if I couldn't come on Monday then you would assume that I...

05/01/2018

Very well - work was beautiful. You can tell Sue knows her business. She is right out there with all getting her hands dirty. She is very particular and measured everything several times to be sure. She did what she said she would do. Great overall customer experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping yard and installing water sprinkler

CATEGORY landscaper,irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2018

06/19/2017

It was excellent. We did lots of searching and that was our best price. I think it was one worker on both trips.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They dropped off mulch and fill.

CATEGORY landscaper,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2017

04/27/2017

This project was much more involved than originally anticipated due to the quality of the soil. They did a wonderful job solving our problems and we couldn't be happier with our new, beautiful landscape. The plants are all thriving and the lighting highlights everything perfectly. We would highly recommend Sue and her crew. They do great work and are a pleasure to have around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our project involved solving very complicated drainage issues, including poorly drained soil and several areas of pooling water following rain storms. Following installation of our new pool Hampstead Landscaping put in a series of french drains that direct all of the rainwater to a rain garden. Much of the soil needed to be replaced and we had all new planting beds, paths, sod and landscape lighting installed.

CATEGORY landscaper,irrigation systems,mulch,drain pipe,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2017

04/23/2017

Sue Loruso, her crew, and the subcontractors she uses have almost become like members of the family. They are trustworthy, professional, highly qualified, and just plain good people. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hampstead Landscaping has completely landscaped my yard over the last few years. My yard went from a wasteland to a showplace! They did everything from helping arrange tree removal, installation of irrigation, sod, ornamentals, and lighting. Not only did they do the initial landscaping, but they periodically check back and do touch-ups when needed.

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service,irrigation systems,mulch,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2017

D

04/08/2015

I left 2 messages at the end of March and did receive a message back a few days later.  I wanted to confirm they would travel to Leland from Hampstead.   I returned the call but did not receive a call back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We did not use this landscaper.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2015

So sorry that we were unable to connect. We try to return calls within 24 Hours but in the Spring when the phone is ringing off the hook it may be a day or two longer. My records indicate that you received a call back two days after you left your first message and you were not available so a message was left asking you to call the cell number as I am always out in the field. When you returned that...

08/14/2014

Sue did a great job.  She is very knowledgeable and informative about all the types of plants and flowers that could be used in our coastal area.  Also, she gave us a few different options of estimates for our budget.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaped front and back yards.  Sodded the back yard.  Also, put in a fire pit.

CATEGORY landscaper,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2014

08/05/2014

Never happened.  You need to revise your forms to accept an "N/A" if appropriate

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping.  I did not use this service, just filled in most of the blanks so I could close this out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2014

[member name removed], It was a pleasure meeting with you last April to consult with you on your backyard landscaping project. After two site visits measuring and many hours trying and much thought , I'm sorry that I couldn't stay within your budget for the landscaping that I designed for your backyard. Unfortunately, with all of the items that you had asked for there was now way to cut costs with...

Full service Landscape Design & Installation, Irrigation System installation & repair, Custom water Features & Koi Ponds, Landscape lighting, Custom wood working, decks, arbors, pergolas, retaining walls, driveways & walks, stone & paver patios & walls, fire places & pits , Bed maintenance, pruning, fertilization, weed & insect control & mulch installation, drainage, grading &sod,

Lawn mowing