JH Home Improvement

Grifton, NC 28530

Complete Home Improvement

Complete Home Improvement

mobile home remodeling201828530
JH Home Improvement is known locally in Grifton, NC for providing exceptional results at reasonable prices when it comes to remodeling projects. Our main priority is to exceed the expectations of our clients in each project in which we are signed to work while staying within the agreed budget. Here at JH Home Improvement, we have 18 years of personal experience and we have a FREE QUOTE policy for any of the services we offer.

Honest, hard working with fair pricing. Over 18 years experience in the construction industry. We are a full service construction company and we specialize in roofing and kitchen and bathroom remodels. We are able to take care all of your construction and small repair jobs. We work in EASTERN NC. Let us remove all the stress by handling your project from start to finish. We offer FREE ONSITE ESTIMATES....

handyman (13)woodworking (8)roofing (6)interior painting (5)drywall (5)home remodeling (4)plumbers (3)flooring (3)home remodeling (2)siding companies (2)electrician (2)general contractors (2)

12/29/2020

Javier and his team were awesome! They were really professional, did top quality work, were quick and excellent in their craft. My roof looks amazing and they made sure to get it done right before Christmas, I couldn’t ask for a better contractor I’ll definitely be calling him in the future for all my repairs and remodeling. Thank you JH Home Improvement!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof On House

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2020

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed] for letting our company take care of you project . We will be here if you need us in the future God bless you

12/04/2020

Very well. Completely taken care of. Ceiling looks new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling repair

CATEGORY contractors,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2020

Photo for JH Home Improvement - 286 queen st, Grifton, NC - 39064879

11/08/2020

The remodeling went very smooth and in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remodeling

CATEGORY drywall,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2020

11/08/2020

Very pleased with the transformation they did in our bathroom. It looks great! Can’t wait for them to start on our kitchen makeover!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathroom remodeling

CATEGORY contractors,drywall,flooring contractor,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2020

11/07/2020

Have used the business twice so far with excellent results both times. Patched drywall and painted the den as well as plumbing repairs in master bathroom and replace faucet in 2nd bathroom. I will definitely hire this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Painting - Interior

CATEGORY home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2020

11/07/2020

Javier always do an outstanding job for. He is very honest and trustworthy. Very happy with his high quality work for me for almost over 6 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
general

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2020

09/05/2018

The project went very well. The window frame upstairs was repaired without entire window replacement. The door frame around the French door downstairs was rotted. It was not salvageable. When we found the door size was no longer made, Javier came up with a solution and the work was completed in less than a day. Great job! I highly recommend these guys. This was the second project I had them do. I'...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired upstairs window frame. replaced French door in the dining room to the patio.

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2018

08/31/2018

Absolutely no complaints here. The guys showed up every day and cleaned up at the end of the day. All the old material was hauled away. These guys do excellent work and follow through with commitments. We are remodeling our townhouse. I found a couple of other projects I needed done while they were on site. I'm having JH repair a rotted window sill on the second floor and replace the French door i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed sheet rock from the entire downstairs due to damage from vent condensate. Insulated sheet metal ducting between floors and replaced the flex ducting with insulated flex. Replace sheet rock for the downstairs ceilings. Finished with knockdown and 2 coats of paint.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2018

03/06/2017

jh home improvements was a pleasure to work with ! The crew was very professional , on time , tidy , and clearly interested in our complete satisfaction ! Not only would we hire them again , we have ! They will be doing a complete bathroom install on our second floor . Thank's Guys .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New vinyl plank flooring laid , washer and dryer moved , plumbed and wired , new paneling .

CATEGORY electrician,flooring contractor,handyman service,plumbing,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2017

01/13/2017

It went very well. J H Home Improvements was very polite and professional. They arrived early and worked all day. Cleaned up all work related items and hauled away all trash related to work being done. I would definitely use them again and I would recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider replaced my roof and trimming, made repairs to the ceiling on the interior of the home. Painted my den, removed carpet and installed new flooring

CATEGORY drywall,flooring contractor,roofing,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2017

Photo for JH Home Improvement - 286 queen st, Grifton, NC - 34276431

* * * A LIST OF SOME OF OUR SERVICES ARE BELOW * * * Remove and install New Asphalt Shingle Roofing or roof over * Replace and install top quality windows * Interior and Exterior Painting * Decks, Gazebos, Sheds and Garages, Home Addicion, * Door Installation, *

all jobs are welcome