Hancock Home Solutions

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since March 2011

B Rated | 44 Reviews

Hancock Home Solutions is a Full Service Remodel and Repair Company. We provide expert services for all types of Projects regardless of size or scope. Conveniently located in Greenville, we service all of Greenville NC, Pitt County, Greene County and more. Whatever type of project you have in mind, Hancock Home Solutions is the only call you need to make. Call on us for expert advice, project cost outlines and money saving tips. From the ground up, inside and out, you will benefit from our extensive working knowledge that only comes through years of experience, constant study, dedication and collaborative teamwork. Not to mention a true love for this trade. In most cases when you remodel your home, you have to personally deal with multiple contractors which can be a headache, very time consuming and costly. With Hancock Home Solutions you interact with one Project Specialist. From concept to completion, our expert, in house labor and constant on site management has made Hancock Home Solutions the first choice for getting projects done. Not only on time and on budget but also creating the project you had in mind. Backed with an industry leading 3 Year Workmanship Guarantee, Hancock Home Solutions has quickly become the right choice for Clients just like you. Ones who want a personable, knowledgeable, professional, that you can trust. With 20+ years of hands-on, field experience and your best interest at heart we make your project a successful experience that you'll love and be proud of. We have completed many successful remodels for many satisfied clients. We have all references available for your consideration. Our client list includes many homeowners as well as commercial firms. We've worked with many of the local Real Estate Agencies to perform Pre-Market and Closing Repairs, as well as, Property Management Firms for water damage and maintenance services. You can feel confident with us as we don't normally charge a deposit or up front start fee for any project. We only get paid when you are satisfied and we accept all forms of Payment. We also offer many types of financing with easy payments and low rates. With a variety of offerings to choose from, we’re sure you’ll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us. We hope to see you again! Check back often for sales and updates. Remember, Estimates and Ideas are Always Free! Fall in love with your home all over again. Let's Get Started Today! Also serving Nash & Johnston Counties....

Handy House Cleaning

10/24/2018

I paid Mike Hancock a deposit to do some remodeling to my home. We had a written contract. After over 4 months of run around and NO WORK to my house I ask for my deposit back. He said he would give it back to me but then backed out of refunding me via email. We recently went to court, the judge ruled in my favor and I have a judgement against his company. Have not received my deposit back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home remodel

CATEGORY remodeling

04/12/2017

Great job, great company to work with

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpentry, tile, and painting

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,house cleaning,remodeling,interior painters

C

05/07/2014

Did not always get bathrooms clean and bedrooms vacuumed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
basic cleaning of home

CATEGORY house cleaning

We pay very close attention to detail in house cleanings. We are second generation in this field, over 25 years experience, and have a long list of top shelf clients. We would never not clean a bathroom or vacuum floors unless directed to do so.

03/25/2014

All went very well. The contractor showed up at all times promised and phoned to let me know if he was going to be delayed. We were given a Project Outline of the procedures that were to be performed along with a firm price (highly satisfactory, I wish to add) for the job. I wasn't present when the workers put the floor in, but my wife was. She kept my abreast of their progress while I was out-of-...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an old in-lay floor that was replaced by a ceramic tile floor. The floor measured approximately 13 X 15 square feet.

02/23/2014

No issues, they were on time and if there was delays the company notified us and provided the explanation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding

CATEGORY house cleaning

Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling, Repairs, Home Improvement & Handymen Services, Construction, & Whole House Remodeling.