Turf Techs Landscaping

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since February 2011

Turf Techs Landscape Management proudly provides quality lawn care services to the Triad Area. We are local, family owned, fully-insured and provide services to both residential and commercial properties. Our services include affordable lawn care, seasonal landscape maintenance, and other customized landscaping services to meet your needs. Our experienced specialists guarantee reliable, prompt, professional service. Get to know us today and request a free lawn care estimate! Feel free to call us at (336) 686-0079 or email bryan@turftechslandscaping.com....

TLS Property Services

Locally-owned and operated, we are a family base business with over 15 years experience. TLS is a full-service landscaping company that can handle any of your property needs year round, serving both commercial an residential clients around the Piedmont Triad area. Our company's team members work together to reach the highest quality service and customer support.

Award 2019

05/26/2015

great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned gutter

CATEGORY lawn service

03/17/2015

He has been maintaining my yard for some time now.  He does an incredible job.  He is very thorough and my yard looks beautiful.  He trims trees, mows, and maintains my flower beds.  I am very pleased with their service and that I can count on him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monthly ongoing service with him.  This service was for spraying for weeds.

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal,outdoor lighting

08/07/2013

They do an excellent job and do weekly service. We have just under 3/4 of an acre. They do good work, they clean up after themselves and everything looks great, and they are very dependable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Turf Techs Landscaping for lawn service.

CATEGORY lawn service

Our Professional services include (but are not limited to): Pro-Active Landscape Management, Turf Mowing, Edging, Debris Removal, Weed Control, Tree & shrub maintenance, General Cleanup, Installation of ground cover (mulch, pine needles, etc.), Fall Aeration & Seeding, snow & ice preparation/removal, Fertilization, Pressure washing, Leaf removal, Seasonal shrub & flower installation