Terminix - Greensboro -Termite & Pest Control

Founded 1931 • Angie's List since June 2006

Weve provided termite, pest control, insulation, moisture control and mosquito services to people in the North Carolinas Triad for more than 80 years. As a franchise of Terminix International, the worlds largest pest control company, we are proud to be a local, family-owned franchise managed by four generations. This means we will be here, long-term, to stand behind our work. We are firmly committed to our customers satisfaction and believe in being responsible members of the community. Additional phone number(s): (336) 643-2154...

Inspect The Triad

73  REVIEWS
Inspect The Triad

Angies List Super Service Award Winner for 2016 - This is the highest honor given annually to the top 5% of qualifying businesses on Angie’s List. Inspect the Triad is a locally owned business founded by Lee F. Boyd. Lee has been "Providing Peace of Mind" as a Licensed General Contractor for 32 years and as a Licensed Home Inspector for 17 years in North Carolina. Inspect the Triad is fully licensed and insured. We understand that the decision on which home to buy will be one of your most important decisions and largest investments. Your home is not only a financial investment, but a family investment. We conduct each inspection as if it were being conducted on my own home. Inspect the Triad is focused on providing high-quality service and complete customer satisfaction.

Award 2019

08/20/2018

The termite inspector answered all our questions and told us what to look for. The bait station installer showed up on time and installed all stations as instructed on the inspection sheet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspect for termites and install termite bait stations

CATEGORY pest control, home inspection

Thank you so much for your comments and review. We are so glad that we were able to help. If you have any questions or need anything, please let us know.

06/08/2017

We just started with them. I went on Angie's List to find them. I was very pleased with what they did. I liked their representative. He was very passionate and really did an excellent job. He was well informed and pretty good. My interactions with him were very good. The work turned out very good. The price was great. I had a big discount coupon. I signed a contract with them to do quarterly servi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them do pest control in my house.

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate your business and happy to take care of any of your pest control concerns!

09/16/2016

They are doing well. They're good. I think the price is reasonable because I used somebody else in our other home. I think it's fine. They inspect the outside of the house and then they inspect the base center. They do an inspection of the outside and underneath of the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I'm using Terminix. They do service annually for termites.

CATEGORY pest control, home inspection

09/01/2016

I have Terminix Pest Control and Termite Protection.  All Services have resulted in no pest or termite infestations.  Any questions and extra services have been promptly and courteously completed.

06/22/2015

IT WENT AWESOME! Great team led by Chris. They were extremely helpful and did everything I asked. I feel like they provided the most value over their competition. They weren't the cheapest but I didn't want lowest price. $10,800 vs $11,500 paid off. They were responsive to my requests. They never came back and asked for more money as the scope of work changed multiple times. John was great and so ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crawlspace encapsulation + Pest Control + Termite control

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you so much for your great review. I forwarded your feedback to Chris and his team and he was very honored. I am glad that we were able to help. If you need anything else, please let us know. Have a wonderful day!

Residential & Commercial- Ant, Mice, Pest, Termite & Bed Bug Control. Exterminators, Baiting Systems, Prevention Treatments & Attic Insulation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing