Ragsdale Home Services

A6 REVIEWS

Founded 2019

5515 Jason Rd

Greensboro, NC 27405

We are a home company. We specialize in anything to do with houses that includes framing, Sheetrock, wall repair, simple plumbing, electric, and painting. We are always on time and always have the customer in mind. We show up with good attitudes and a willingness to make your ideas come to life, no job to big or to small from just a hole in the wall to full bathroom or kitchen remodels We are the answer! thanks, Forrest...

electrician (3)handyman (2)home remodeling (2)drywall repair (1)interior painting (1)closet design (1)

02/18/2020

Very well. Kept it clean and left the ceiling looking great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling repair after plumbing work

CATEGORY drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2020

02/11/2020

Excellent customer service and attentive to details. Arrived on time and completed all task in a very timely manner. In addition, he followed up regarding the services . I would highly recommend this company for your handyman needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handymen, Electrical

CATEGORY closet systems, electrician, handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2020

01/30/2020

Ragsdale was the most incredible company to work with. Every member of their team was professional, kind and talented. We hired them for painting the entire main areas of our home. They did an exceptional job and really went above and beyond. We also used them to replace multiple light fixtures. They made the entire process simple from beginning to end. They will be our GO TO company for any and a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting

CATEGORY handyman service, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2020

01/14/2020

Very pleased with all work performed. From start to finish a great experience. I highly recommend Forrest. He is respectful and my dogs even liked him. Quality work at a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2020

01/14/2020

Excellent. Very professional and thorough. Forrest was great to work with

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2020

01/13/2020

Forrest is very professional and does a great job at what he does. I will always recommend to anyone I know and definitely hire again for anything I need! Great prices and quality work. I even changed my mind a couple of times and he had no issue going back in and changing it due to my indecisiveness. Awesome guy, awesome company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General

CATEGORY electrician, remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2020

framing, sheetrock, wall repair, simple plumbing, electric, and painting

NA