Precision Overhead Garage Door Svc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

7347-J W. Friendly Ave

Greensboro, NC 27410

Award winning. Same day/24-hour emergency service available. The highest quality garage door parts and accessories available in the garage door industry. Certified technicians, fully stocked trucks. Precision Door Service has more than 20 years of professional experience in garage door installation and is committed to customer satisfaction. We do top quality work at an affordable price...

garage door repair and installation (171)door installation (2)hvac repair (1)

10/23/2019

I was very impressed with Precision from start to finish. Their people showed up when they said they would, including the person who came to give me the estimate. They were friendly and professional, getting the door replaced in just under three hours. The old door had actually been screwed to the frame and that didn't slow them down. I was also impressed with the turn around time. I got the quote...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a single door on a free standing garage replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

C

02/27/2019

They never responded to my RFQ. I can't give them an F on responsiveness because I didn't give them much time to respond but a simple acknowledgement that they received my RFQ and were working on it would have been nice. Instead, "fixed and dilated." So I gave 'em a "D" and left everything else N/A. P.S. it made me pick an overall rating so I picked "C" since I don't know their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door replacement, urgently.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2019

11/11/2018

needed remote. installed, excellent service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
garage opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2018

11/02/2018

Perfect. Made inquiry via Angie’s List and received a phone call from the company within 15/30 minutes. Scheduled an appointment. Arrived on time and performed the work requested without issue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reset garage door on pulley and install new keypad

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2018

10/27/2018

I explained exactly what we needed done and the name and model of our garage door opener. Christine said "yes, we do repairs on that brand". When the repairman came, he knew nothing of what we called for. After he looked at it he said he would have to replaced the whole mechanism, which would be costly. Not just the rope. So it cost us $58 for nothing. Christine should have communicated with the r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emergency rope needed replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2018

05/14/2018

Adam was very professional, honest and knowledgeable. He called ahead to make sure it was ok to come a little bit early. Answered all questions and his work was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cable had broken on garage door opener and several other parts were compromised

COST $195.25

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2018

04/19/2018

Door works well, options explained,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New springs, rollers, overhaul and inspect

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2018

04/07/2018

Kevin was very punctual and polite. He went right to work replacing the tension cables and readjusting the door. In and out in approximately 45 minutes. In my opinion the price was a little bit on the high side.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed garage door leveled and we had a frayed cables.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2018

03/16/2018

I am building a 12 foot by 12 foot shed. I wanted to install an 96 inch (8 foot) wide x 84 inch (7 foot) high garage door, insulated, 4 raised panel per section with an exterior handle and locking mechanism. I call Precision Overhead Garage Door of Greensboro in order to obtain a quote, and rough opening dimensions. I informed the phone representative that I was doing a cost analysis to determine ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Price quote for 8 foot garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2018

02/16/2018

Technician did a thorough job and gave thorough and friendly responses to my questions. I would definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced broken spring, bearings, cables, and rollers

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2018

Broken Spring Specialist, Broken Cables & Rollers, Bent Tracks, Out Of Track Doors, Sections Replaced, New Garage Door Sales & Installations, New Garage Door Opener Sales & Installations.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check