Medina Concrete

A 72 Reviews

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since November 2007

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

Greensboro, NC 27406

We are experts in doing custom designs and regular concrete. We pour regular, stained and decorative concrete on driveways, sidewalks, patios, basements, garages, etc. We give free estimates. We give you references even with addresses for you to go look at some of our work. We try to beat any price. We make sure we have 100% customer satisfaction. We always do our best to get the projects done on time with 100% satisfaction....

concrete repair (67)concrete driveways (30)stamped concrete (5)

09/10/2020

Tony Medina of Greensboro, NC promptly responded to my telephone call and came to the home to give me an estimate. His honesty, competence, and knowledge were immediately apparent as we talked at the home. In just a few days I had a beautiful new driveway. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pave a driveway to a home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2020

06/11/2019

Tony was very professional and he and his crew did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new sidewalk

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2019

03/22/2019

With driveway permit already in hand, I Requested quotes on Angie's list 3/13, Tony immediately called the next morning prior to anyone else and was promptly onsite as agreed to do an estimate 3/15. After i agreed on the quote he asked for a deposit to get started so i made an appointment for the following Thursday 3/21 when i was off work to take care of everything, that Wednesday 3/20 his crew d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a concrete apron for driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2019

Photo for Medina Concrete - ., Greensboro, NC - 37775554

10/28/2018

I had large and uneven cracks in my driveway. I called several places and Tony was the only one to call me back - and then came by that afternoon to give me an estimate. The estimate was very reasonable. He said he could do the repair in 3-4 weeks but within a few days he called to tell me he had an opening. Tony and his crew were on time, very professional and hard working. They cleaned up after ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2018

08/29/2018

From the first contact, Tony was always prompt and professional. His work crew demonstrate outstanding knowledge and teamwork. Their experience is so evident in the manner they approach each phase and related tasks of the job. When Tony told me he would be at my place at 7:30 a.m. to start the job and I saw his trucks arriving at 7:26, I knew I had contracted with the right company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to replace sidewalk and driveway, plus install new sidewalk and small pad beside left garage.

CATEGORY concrete driveways

05/31/2018

Excellent work! Very informative and offered great suggestions for other improvements in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete Driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2018

01/11/2018

Couldn't have gone better! There was a gap between the top step and the front porch of my home that could only be corrected by removing five steps and replacing them with new concrete. Tony Medina, the owner of the company, and the members of his crew did an excellent job. The procedure required two separate trips that were dependent on the weather. As he promised, he called the night before to ma...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tearing out steps on front porch and rebuilding them

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2017

09/02/2017

Responsive, professional and punctual. I was amazed at how smoothly the process went. Their prices can't be beat and the quality is outstanding. Do yourself a favor and hire Medina Concrete for your next concrete project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Medina installed a stamped concrete patio, 12x20 for us.

CATEGORY concrete repair,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2016

08/21/2017

They were fast and very professional. I would hire them to do any other concrete work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a front walk way to our house that was damaged. It is a stamped and dyed concrete, which made it hard to find a company to do it. Medina did a great job and it looks better than the original did.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2017

07/14/2017

Tony was courteous and so easy to work with. His staff were punctual, did a great job, and didn't leave a mess.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
12x20 stamped patio

CATEGORY concrete repair,stamped concrete

CONCRETE POURING & REPAIR-BASEMENTS & GARAGE SLABS.

Brick/Masonry work, concrete footings