Katz, Dr. Mark J

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is performed at this site. To see if a provider is board certified visit abgd.org ...

Riccobene Associates Family Dentistry

Riccobene Associates Family Dentistry believes in two things: Quality, patient-centered care for you and your loved ones, and using cutting-edge technology to deliver the most up-to-date, state-of-the-art treatments. Riccobene Associates Family Dentistry offers you and your family complete care from the moment you walk through our door. Our dedicated staff specializes in helping you maintain top-notch oral health with cutting-edge technology, unparalleled expertise, and a gentle hand. Our highest priority is providing patients with gentle, trusted dental care and custom treatment plans that address your concerns and treatment needs, maximize your benefits, personal budgets and individual schedules. With more than 25 locations throughout North Carolina, our teams are ready to schedule your appointment and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to brightening your smile!

12/25/2012

We visited three orthodontists to compare treatment plans, pricing, etc before selecting Dr. Katz. His treatment plan for this patient did not include any extractions (2 other well-regarded drs planned to extract 4 teeth). Price about same for all three area orthodontists. We've worked with Dr. Katz's team approx 2000-2012, and recommend him highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our two children both had orthodontia treatment with Dr. Katz. He worked magic for two different sets of problems, supported by excellent staff and office facility.

CATEGORY orthodontist

03/09/2010

I am an older adult and this is one doctor that kept me in braces for 4 years and I saw him religiously on a monthly basis all of that time. His prices were a little higher I think and I probably could have found a better price overall but I do not believe I would have gotten better care and that price was worth it for me. I am very happy with my smile now!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He has been my orthodontist for 4 years.

CATEGORY orthodontist

General Dentistry, Orthodontics, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.