Junkyard Dogs

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since March 2007

Not Rated| 30 Reviews

Junk Removal and Hauling...

Junk Doctors

757  REVIEWS
Junk Doctors

Locally owned and operated. Junk Doctors is a full service junk removal, concrete removal, and light demolition company doing anything from a single item pickup to whole home clean outs. Award winning.

Award 2019

12/26/2016

Perfect. No problems hauling most anything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move unwanted stuff from house.

10/21/2016

The "can do" attitude and the value for the service is unbeatable. That's why I this team gets my repeat business. My only concern: that these strong young men will hurt their backs hauling things solo instead of partnering up :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had several large items that need to be removed: broken metal basketball stand, waterlogged jacuzzi top, heavy printer, queen mattress, and a substantial pile of broken yard furniture and hoses, old electronics and and some miscellania.

08/13/2016

Excellent! The guys arrived about 10 minutes early and worked very hard. I was impressed by the way they did their very best to compact all the material on their truck which kept my expense to a minimum (i.e. they broke the desk into fairly small, flat pieces).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed misc scrap construction materials removed from various places around my yard and a large desk removed from inside my house.

12/30/2014

The service was excellent. The team responded quickly when I called for a quote. The pick up was quick and everyone was professional and considered of my home when moving items out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old appliances, moving boxes, and light fixtures

11/10/2014

They came when they said they would, were very professional, and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them for hauling early this year.

CATEGORY hauling services

Light demolition, shed and detached garage removal, renovation debris removal & new construction debris removal.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express