Gary Gunning Painting Systems

Founded 1970 • Angie's List since August 2006

B Rated | 9 Reviews

Each of our employees is drug free and dedicated to their job. Our entire crew is well educated (several college degrees) and courteous. We have an all American Staff, each willing and capable of talking with you about the job, or any other answer you have. Because are employees have worked so long in the same trade and for the same company, we are unique in our field. Unparalled skill, knowledge, and character provide for a pleasant experience. There's nothing worse than feeling estranged in your own home. Employees age range (26-60). We offer free estimates and consultations to anyone. We will not leave the job until every expectation and concern of the client is met. We warranty all of our work. If your looking for a company that doesn't cut corners and gaurantees 100% satisfaction, there's nobody in our league. Painting is a very important aspect in everyones life. Not only can it be asthetically pleasing, but protects and ensures the longevity of your property as well. If you want the job done right, and in a professional/respectful manner- we're the answer...

I&J Interiors

1  REVIEW
I&J Interiors

We are dedicated to providing the best of us to satisfy your needs and that in the end you are happy with our work

03/26/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Good work, quality job.

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a wall damaged from an above ceiling bathroom leak. Then painted over the damaged wallpaper . Excellent work!!

D

01/26/2014

His crew was fine, but he never checked out their work or even came out to the house after his initial visit.  When his crew was done, he tried to increase the price, even though we had a contract.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gary Gunning is very hard to deal with.

CATEGORY drywall

12/08/2013

Repaired ceilings and painted several rooms.  They are local, professional painters who really know their stuff. I have used them two or three times.

C

08/06/2013

I've had marginal experience with Gary Gunning-Painting Systems, both good experiences and bad experiences. He;s not very timely in regards to getting back. The quality of his work is good but professionalism is not. He is very pricey. I will use him again only if I had to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did wall paper repair.

CATEGORY wallpaper

From what i've come to understand, customers don't always go onto Angie's List to review businesses. In this case, for instance, it says (Member name removed) review was transcribed from a phone interview. To defend my company, I never worked for Mrs. Card, for my company does absolutely zero Wallpaper work. We are a residential paint company, that in some instances remove wallpaper, but never, in...

Interior and Exterior Painting, Faux Finishes, Carpentry, Mildew Removal, Pressure Washing, Window Cleaning, Varnishes/Stains, Color Consultations, Free Estimates, Furniture Restoration, Stucco, Decks/Siding, Dec/Driveway Staining,

-Wallaper Installation