Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Greensboro

A 90 Reviews

Founded 1953 • Angie's List since June 2006

7928 National Service Rd

Greensboro, NC 27409

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Greensboro! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC ...

window (64)sunroom and patio (25)door (20)siding (10)roofing (9)deck building (6)gutter installation (5)home remodeling (4)house painting (1)insulation (1)concrete repair (1)awning installation (1)
C

12/11/2020

The salesman John said to hire them instead of two guys and a truck. He looked forward to working with us. The crew will repair any wood under the siding. The siding was installed by two guys with a truck and it’s buckling and falling off. Jennifer from Champion is very helpful & kind over the phone. John & Micah (real nice guys) have been back 3 times & it will be 4. They come & try to repair the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House siding replaced

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2020

Photo for Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Greensboro - 7928 National Service Rd, Greensboro, NC - 39078615

We appreciate you sharing your concerns so we can address them and prevent them from ever happening again. Please call us in national customer care so we can discuss this with you directly – 513-327-7338. Thank you.

08/29/2020

I am very happy with the work performed by Champion. Job is not complete because one window came in broken, that is expected to be in in a week or so. Also the electrician has some work to perform, I have no doubt that all this work will be done as soon as they get the parts. This is the 2nd sunporch Champion has built for me. I was very happy with the first or I would not have got them for the 2n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a screened porch converted to a sun porch.

CATEGORY awnings,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2020

05/14/2019

It was good and I was satisfied. They standby with the product . Pricing is comfortable in most places.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair on a sunroom door.

CATEGORY sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2019

07/23/2018

These sunrooms are about double in price of what they should be in my opinion. We had one installed and it is nice but I feel not worth the money I paid. Beware buying from them. Make sure you get multiple estimates before you purchase. I would RUN AWAY fast from Champion. If I had the option to return my sunroom for a refund I would. The sales are like most sales, they promise you everything unde...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Champion Sunroom

CATEGORY sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2018

09/25/2017

Excellent job. It looks great and the windows are from top to bottom of the porch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A full glass window porch was added to replace a screened wooden porch.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2017

09/25/2017

They did a very good job. There was an issue. They did have to come back out because I did not like the way they did the underpinning of the vinyl on the windows. He admitted that they did it wrong. They were to rush, but eventually instead of one day it took two days. It ended up being perfect. They made it right very quickly and apolegetically. There the most expensive out there. It's a higher q...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in replacement windows in both of my homes. They replaced 7 windows. They took out a 3 section bay window and put in a sliding one section bay window in.

CATEGORY windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2017

09/22/2017

It was excellent quality work. They were on time, they kept to their schedules and it was a very good value for the product they delivered.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Champion back in May. I had a sun room put in.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2017

08/22/2017

The jobs went smoothly and efficiently. Everything was done to protect our house during installation. Everything was cleaned up afterwards. The two jobs look terrific and both increased the value of our house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Champion did two jobs for us. They installed a sunroom with floor to ceiling windows to replace our screened porch. Also, Champion vinyl wrapped all the cedar siding on the entire house and vinyl surrounded all the windows.

CATEGORY siding,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2015

01/11/2017

Champion built a 10FT X 18 FT Sunroom on my patio in July and August of 2016. The sunroom is beautiful and well insulated! The expert carpenters did a magnificent job! They were very polite and always helpful! The electricians did an outstanding job and installed my ceiling fan and floodlights. We love the flooring installed. I have never experienced nicer employees before. I highly recommend Cham...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Champion built a 10 FT X 18 FT Sunroom on my patio in July-August of 2016.

CATEGORY roofing,windows,doors,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2016

10/31/2016

They could not do the work due to the transition from the flat rubberized roof to the sunroom roof. Paul was up front about the issue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate for a sunroom to replace a covered porch.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2016

Built to order, energy efficient replacement windows, sunrooms, porch enclosures, vinyl siding, entry doors & roofing.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing