Brinsfield Automotive

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since November 2009

Independent auto service facility. Additional email - brinsfieldauto@yahoo.com....

Mike's Tire & Service Center

Call for details! FaceBook Mike's Tire and Service Center Call Today! 336-547-0000 Mike's Tire and Service Center is a full-service auto repair company located in beautiful Greensboro, North Carolina. For over 40 years, we have been providing the community with comprehensive auto repair services, fair prices and quality workmanship. We are proud to also serve High Point, Oak Ridge, Summerfield, Stokesdale, Archdale, McLeansville, Winston Salem, and Kernersville. At Mike's Tire and Service Center, we believe in giving exceptional customer service and ultimate customer satisfaction. We work on all makes and models of vehicles. Family owned and operated, we make certain your vehicle is in top working condition. Trust our mechanics for car care services, brake service, transmission service, undercar services, heating/air conditioning, electrical, engine services, towing, electronic service and more. At Mike's Tire and Service Center — it is done fair — done honest — and done right! Call for details! FaceBook Mike's Tire and Service Center Call Today! 336-547-0000 Mike's Tire and Service Center is a full-service auto repair company located in beautiful Greensboro, North Carolina. For over 40 years, we have been providing the community with comprehensive auto repair services, fair prices and quality workmanship. We are proud to also serve High Point, Oak Ridge, Summerfield, Stokesdale, Archdale, McLeansville, Winston Salem, and Kernersville. At Mike's Tire and Service Center, we believe in giving exceptional customer service and ultimate customer satisfaction. We work on all makes and models of vehicles. Family owned and operated, we make certain your vehicle is in top working condition. Trust our mechanics for car care services, brake service, transmission service, undercar services, heating/air conditioning, electrical, engine services, towing, electronic service and more. At Mike's Tire and Service Center — it is done fair — done honest — and done right!

11/02/2016

I have always had excellent service from them!

11/02/2016

I have done business with Brinsfield for about 10 years. I have the upmost confidence in them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two weeks ago, I had an oil change and they found some problems that wasn’t discovered by another company.

09/30/2013

We have trusted our cars to Brinsfield for quite a while and appreciate their great work at a fair price. Our cars are quite a bit older and they never try to do more than is required or sell us on unnecessary maintenance. We have never had a problem scheduling appointments or having the work completed as scheduled.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual state inspection and routine maintenance on vehicle (oil change, etc).

09/16/2013

I have had several repairs done on multiple vehicles and have always been pleased with the service at Brinsfield. I always feel like they are very honest and have my best interests in mind, rather than trying to "sell" me on more expensive or unnecessary repairs. Their prices seem reasonable compared to other shops and the free shuttle is a nice service. I will continue bringing all of my vehicles...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several repairs on multiple vehicles

09/11/2013

wonderful, They are very professional, very helpful, and most importantly (in my book ) totally honest

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
check up on recalls, oil change etc

CATEGORY auto repair

Air conditioning service, battery replacement, brake work, clean up and detail work, cooling system service ( summer or winter ), cv joints, engine rebuilds, fuel injection specialist, minor and major tune-ups, oil and filter changes ( starting at just $24.95 ), periodic maintenance service, preservation and restoration, timing belts, tire rotation and balancing, transmission rebuilds.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check