ANIMAL COMPANIONS

Angie's List since July 2010

Not Rated| 6 Reviews

08/12/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Used Andy for 20 years with great service and no problems.

02/26/2014

Andy has been a pleasure to work with. Always very easy for us and our pups always seem well cared for. His prices are very reasonable. We recommend him highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Always reliable, easy to work with

11/11/2013

u

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Andrew Walker, the sole proprietor, POISONED my cat Grayson when I lived at 2408 Princess Ann Street. Elizabeth Eilers at the Cat Clinic and Cornell University have information regarding this. When I lived at 305 Waverly Way, he used his key to come into the house while I was sleeping and took a lamp. He penciled a cross onto my white bed sheets. He is in possession of my personal property. Journals, Bible, needlework, pictures, flight attendant manual, Federal Air Marshal ID, and numerous other personal property. He is an alcoholic and a drug addict. He is a terrorist. The Greensboro Police are implicated in aiding and abetting a criminal. Alexis Street Mitchell

D

11/12/2012

Andy Walker of Animal Companions was very professional. We hired him for a few years and never had a problem with him. The last time Andy cared for our dogs was in 2009. When we came home, it was obvious that one of the dogs had an accident in the house. It was not cleaned up thoroughly because of the odor in the house and the stain on the carpet. I called Andy and left a message on his answering ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Come to the house 4 times daily to feed my two labs and take them outside.

09/18/2012

Andy came over two days before the service to pick up the key and get last minute instructions. He came twice on the day of service to feed and let the dogs out. He also took them for a walk.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Andy has been taking care of our dogs for the last seven years. He is always prompt and extremely professional. But most importantly, he takes care of our dogs just like we do. We don't just trust anyone with our "babies" but we never have any worries whenever Andy takes care of them!