Able Sewer & Drain Cleaning

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1600 Brookhaven Mill Rd

Greensboro, NC 27406

We Specialize in most drainage problems including Drain pipe video inspection and locating, Clear Blockage, Commodes, Sewer lines, Drains, Sinks, Lavatories, Septic Tanks lines, Air conditioning drains & Appliance Drains....

Drain Cleaning (93)Plumbing (63)Sewer Cleaning (27)Pipes/Hoses/Cables/Lines (7)Septic Systems (6)Drain Pipe Installation (2)Appliance Repair (2)Floor Cleaning and Waxing (1)Air Duct Cleaning (1)Uncategorized (1)Heating and Air Conditioning (1)

08/20/2019

Able Sewer and Drain sent Alex out the same day as the call, saying they were sure he could do fix our problems for an hourly fee, and would not need to replace any pipes. He cleared both blockages with one effort: He carried the very heavy "rooter" machine up a ladder to the roof, and sent it down through an venting pipe, having figured out that both the sink and washer drain were on the same lin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a double blockage of a drainage pipe from kitchen sink drain to clothes washer in basement. a Roto-Rooter bid was for $1700 to fix kitchen drain (new piping) and $425 for washer drain.

COST $127.5

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2019

05/30/2019

Alex responded quickly and tackled the job in the sweltering heat, refusing to give up! I highly recommend this company and will never look elsewhere. They come when they say, do an excellent job and charge fairly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleared a blockage from skimmer line on in-ground pool

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2019

01/20/2019

Alex was SUPERB!!! When my call was returned he patiently listed to my description of the problem and within 30 seconds knew what was wrong. He showed up immediately (it was evening...after hours) and stuck with the job until he felt he had it fixed. He showed up a couple of days later when I had another problem and fixed that within minutes. This man is ethical, professional, and very competent!!...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our laundry room waste water line was backed up. Subsequent to this (next day) our toilet was backed up!

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2019

11/15/2018

I am very pleased with the responsiness of Able Sewer & Drain. Resolved issue and the price was fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gas leak at hot water tank

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2018

D

10/27/2018

Terrible. The company sent Shawn out who did barely anything. Said he had to leave to put in someone's faucet and he would be back and call. I never heard from him again! I looked back at Angies list reviews inly to read that someone wrote Shawn arrived on time and that he completed the work! I had spoken to the owner with my complaint and was extremely surprised that information was on the review...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
SEWAGE PUMP STOPPEDD UP

CATEGORY septic tank, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2018

We have never done work at this address. Would ask that customer provide a bill for her services from us. We are very sorry for who you had that experience with. We wil be contacting Angie's List to resolve this confusion. Sincerely, Christy

07/15/2018

Had backup of toilet and shower. Called Able Sewer and Cleaning. The interaction on the phone could have been better, as far as more polite customer service when the service guy did not come in the estimated time ("about an hour"). The price was more than I was expecting, but was understandable due to the after hours time-frame. Besides that, everything else was great. The service guy, Jason, was ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clogged drain line in bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2018

06/08/2018

Shawn showed up when he said he would, knocked it right out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed clean out installed.

CATEGORY plumbing, drain pipe, drain cleaning

COST $356.25

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2018

04/07/2018

Both times things went exceptionally well. On time, professional and reasonably priced. This is the 4th or 5th time we have called them in the last few years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had new garbage disposal installed. 2 Weeks prior cleared a drain.

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for taking time to give us such an outstanding review. When reviews come in, it makes my day bright knowing we have succeeded in doing our job. We value your loyalty and thank you again! Christy

01/19/2018

we called and they came right away. the first time they resolved the issue but we had different issues arise a few days later. they came as soon as possible--in the ice and snow at 6 pm---and stayed until the problem was completely solved. professional, prompt, friendly. I can't recommend them highly enough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
our drains were backing up---washing machine draining into shower, toilet backing up.

CATEGORY plumbing, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2018

01/06/2018

Sean McGayhey is the most knowledgeable, friendly, helpful and selfless (yes, i said selfless) plumber my husband and I have ever had the good fortune to work with. I cannot recommend him highly enough. We came home from a trip overseas to a home with no water. We called two other plumbers with no response, then due to a stroke of good fortune and thanks to other solid reviews from Angie’s List we...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our pipes had frozen, we had no water and we needed it fixed immediately! It was not in the house, it was coming from our well.

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2018

Gutters, septic tank, plumbing, air duct, drain & sewer cleaning.

We VALUE AND APPRECIATE your business and guarantee ..... 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION! NO TRIP CHARGES OR HIDDEN FEES AND OFFER FREE ESTIMATES.

Not Applicable